English Premier League VIII | Round 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well you are exploiting the rules.

That would completely screw me over
If the base price of Eoin Morgan is $ 900,000 then imagine how much it will be for players like Sachin Tendulkar - something like 1.2-1.5 M.

Then how will you manage with probably 3.0-3.5 M left?

No one is getting any extra vCash as that will screw some of us up.

If they want to waste all their money on DOM players that's up to them, there are some pretty budget INT players that they'll be getting.

If the base price of Eoin Morgan is $ 900,000 then imagine how much it will be for players like Sachin Tendulkar - something like 1.2-1.5 M.

Then how will you manage with probably 3.0-3.5 M left?

I personally have 4.3million. I will be able to buy Tendulkar. You will not. Have fun :)

You bid on 10 players so actually you are...

He will set the base prices with respect to how much vCash is remaining, I'm guessing.

lol at this, it was poor comunication between us too... so yeah, no harm done people.

check the post again, I didn't say it too.

You said you were not doing anything outside of the rules. I agreed that you weren't, just that you were exploiting them.

yesh really no harm done to anybody.

Also BCVS is online, he'd answer soon and he is the person who made the rules.

And he knows we're doing it without breaking the rules except that 10 player thingy which was due to lack of communication, so no offence.

Woah!
It'll take me ages to go through the last few pages and address the issues!

bcvstheworld added 2 Minutes and 13 Seconds later...

As for the base prices being high,its been done to:
1.Attract serious bids only.
2.Avoid one or two teams bagging all the good players.

bcvstheworld added 2 Minutes and 7 Seconds later...

Its really unfortunate that MCC have violated the rules by bidding for more than 9 players at a time despite me mentioning clearly in the PM not to do so.:facepalm

How many players have they placed their bid on ATM?
If it's been resolved,please don't repeat this again.

Its really unfortunate that MCC have violated the rules by bidding for more than 9 players at a time despite me mentioning clearly in the PM not to do so.:facepalm

How many players have they placed their bid on ATM?
If it's been resolved,please don't repeat this again.

Oh man, that was a lack of communication? Ok it's our fault but now we've only 9 bids and what's the problem with it.

Yeah,its fine now but make sure that there's a proper understanding between you two.
Anyway,i'll go through the SG (it may take about 30-45 minutes) and update the situation asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread