English Premier League VIII | Round 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its been 24 hours since the bids were placed

No one's really outbid me on my random dom players apart from on Tim Murtagh :)

I'm bidding on all these duds, and they get on getting outbid.
It's so ****en annoying, as they aren't even good players and there are better players available but some people just want to get into bidding wars when we could both be happy.
Like I'd understand if someone was targeting a player from the start, but some they are just getting bid on out of the blue when they have been inactive besides my bid for the first 12 or so hours.

Plus it pisses my off when people raise by 25k, the minimum bid raise probably should of been 50k, because 50k higher isn't really going to effect you and 95% of the time you are going to bid again and it just delays the close to it.

I think bidding time is over as sartaj said 24 hours and 24 hours are over.:)

I think bidding time is over as sartaj said 24 hours and 24 hours are over.:)

Bidding for an individual player is over 24 hours after the last bet. Not the whole thing.

Complete List:
Mike Munday - Aussie Team
Rory Hamilton-Brown - Aussie Team
Luke Wright - Aussie Team
Neil Dexter - Aussie Team
Moeen Ali - Chewie
David Wainwright - Chewie
James Taylor - Chewie
Steve Davies - Chewie
Rikki Clarke - Chewie
James Benning - Chewie
Chris Woakes - Chewie
Michael Yardy - Akash
Martin van Jaarsveld - Akash
Niall O'Brien - Akash
Ed Joyce - Varun
Robin Martin-Jenkins - Varun
Peter Trego - Varun
Graham Wagg - Varun
Jon Lewis - Varun
Vikram Solanki - CG123

What I am actually thinking is, if a player like AB de Villiers (for example) isnt bought in the international auction, what happens if a budget team goes for him, for like 100k? It would make sense in real life, but it wont be fair cuz we have quality international players, and they shouldnt be sold that cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread