English Premier League VIII | Round 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well atleast he is playing Chewie. I think Vaughan hasnt played cricket for some time now. :p

Birmingham Bucks is very happy after signing in Ryan ten Doeschate for $ 800,000. Yeah, the price is very high but we are sure he is worth it

I believe that some of these players base price started too high for a 7 Million limit budget!!! No player should have hit 500K as a base price!! If so then the budget should have been more like 10 million!!!

So we have now Signed:

William Porterfield ($250,000)
Matt Prior ($475,000)
Dale Benkenstein (550,000)
Ian Blackwell ($350,000)
Shaun Udal ($400,000)
Ajmal Shahzad ($300,000)
Chris Tremlett ($400,000)

Following on from my previous list,

Dale Benkenstein sold to BKB
Matt Prior sold to BKB
Ravi Bopara sold to Akshay/Riz
Eoin Morgan sold to Akshay/Riz
Darren Maddy sold to Callum
Ian Blackwell sold to BKB
Ajmal Shahzad sold to BKB
Shaun Udal sold to BKB
Chris Tremlett sold to BKB
Stuart Broad sold to Akshay/Riz
Dominic Cork sold to Aussie Team
Graham Onions sold to Aussie Team
Ryan Sidebottom sold to Riz/Akshay
Simon Jones sold to WestIndian

FFS, it happened again last night.
I got outbid on a pretty random DOM cricketer Michael Carberry, who has only ever played one INT match.
This is so bloody annoying, I'm never going to get nine players at this rate as I just keep on getting outbid on random as players.

Chewie are you the PR man for BP? If so you have yet to confirm any of my playersfor any of my 2 teams. What is going on?

None of your bids have gone unbeaten for 24hours yet

FFS, it happened again last night.
I got outbid on a pretty random DOM cricketer Michael Carberry, who has only ever played one INT match.
This is so bloody annoying, I'm never going to get nine players at this rate as I just keep on getting outbid on random as players.

Carberry isn't a 'random dom cricketer', he's pretty good

Chewie added 0 Minutes and 32 Seconds later...

jono we have eoin morgan too, monzi was late on his bid.

Yes he was. Updated list

Carberry isn't a 'random dom cricketer', he's pretty good

Surely if someone was interested in him they would of bid on him early, the auction has been going for like 40 hours, I bid on him then as soon as I bid on him someone else bids on him.
Do some people realize there are other players not to have any bids on them yet?
This has happened to me with several other players, as soon as I bid on them someone else just bids on them when no one has displayed interest in them previously.

Surely if someone was interested in him they would of bid on him early, the auction has been going for like 40 hours, I bid on him then as soon as I bid on him someone else bids on him.
Do some people realize there are other players not to have any bids on them yet?
This has happened to me with several other players, as soon as I bid on them someone else just bids on them when no one has displayed interest in them previously.

I would have placed a bid on Carberry if his OD record wasn't poor compared to his FC record. He was on my list. I can understand why it's so annoying though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread