English Premier League VIII | Round 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was talking about T20 before, then Riz said he got us to the T20 final.
That's why I posted his T20 stats.

He was alright in the one-dayers, but I still don't rate him at all.

I was talking about T20 before, then Riz said he got us to the T20 final.
That's why I posted his T20 stats.

He was alright in the one-dayers, but I still don't rate him at all.

Yea I don't rate him either :p Or Owais Shah who is fetching a ridiculous price at the moment

that's your point of view fellas, he is considered as a formidable middle order batsman.
He can do the job with the bowl too.:yes

Done.
Index post updated.
Thanks to Jono for making my job easier.
MCC looks too damn strong ATM!

You should give them associate international players :p (Or Bangladesh and Zimbabwe)

I will. I'm just saying that to make it fair they should get Bangladesh/Zimbabwe/Associate players once they run out of money

Why the fearsome tweak are people jealous of MCC?:p

MCC should be given players according to the rules, not like they should be given players from associate nations.

BCVS, Nikita Miller isn't there.:p

AkshayS added 2 Minutes and 31 Seconds later...

Also MCC are going through some strategies within the rules, WTF is the problem then.:mad:

Lancashire's captain Glen Chapple is now mine for $350,000.

Why the fling are people jealous of MCC?:p

MCC should be given players according to the rules, not like they should be given players from associate nations.

BCVS, Nikita Miller isn't there.:p

AkshayS added 2 Minutes and 31 Seconds later...

Also MCC are going through some strategies within the rules, WTF is the problem then.:mad:

tbh I don't see anywhere where it says that if you run out of money in the auction you get the left overs... It will be kinda funny though if there are only batsmen left and you don't have enough bowlers or sth :p

tbh I don't see anywhere where it says that if you run out of money in the auction you get the left overs... It will be kinda funny though if there are only batsmen left and you don't have enough bowlers or sth :p

hahaha. Mahmood, Sidebottom, Broad.
Already a complete pace attack.:)

I so want to see their plan backfire, I have nothing against either of you (so there's no need to get angry), but it would just be funny.

I can see bcvs over in India planning a way to make it backfire on them as well. :spy

CG123 added 0 Minutes and 36 Seconds later...

Broad is overrated, Mahmood is average, however Sidebottom is pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread