English Premier League VIII | Round 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say that the best value players so far would be Martin van Jaarsveld, Niall O'Brien, Ed Joyce, Joe Denly, James Foster, Jamie Dalrymple, Graham Napier, and Chris Woakes. All sold lower than I expected.

I will be keeping a close eye on spending in the international auction. My spreadsheet will be able to tell me who's spent over their budget :)

Chris Woakes is an ICC god, I'm guessing that's why you put him there.
He was only going to be my back up DOM pace bowler, which is why I didn't go any higher for him.
I started bidding for Joe Denly, but in the end pulled out.
Graham Napier is great in NZ DOM cricket, but I'm not sure what he's like in the ENG DOM scene.

Broad is the best England Pacer ATM IMO.:yes
Mahmood is better than those other punks while Sidebottom has proved himself.

Chris Woakes is an ICC god, I'm guessing that's why you put him there.
He was only going to be my back up DOM pace bowler, which is why I didn't go any higher for him.
I started bidding for Joe Denly, but in the end pulled out.
Graham Napier is great in NZ DOM cricket, but I'm not sure what he's like in the ENG DOM scene.

Woakes is pretty good in real life. He was just called up to the Lions I think. As was James Taylor

Chewie added 0 Minutes and 41 Seconds later...

As was Moeen Ali. And Wainwright. And Davies. I have like half the team :p

I have all my domestic players now :)

NOTTINGHAM OUTLAWS

SQUAD

BAT

Vikram Solanki ($350,000)
Jonathan Trott ($950,000)

WK

James Foster ($250,000)

BAT AR

Darren Maddy ($350,000)
Anthony McGrath ($300,000)

BWL AR

Graeme Swann (Icon)
Glen Chapple ($350,000)
Dimitri Mascarenhas ($850,000)

BWL

James Kirtley ($450,000)

It's because Monzi's hardly online I think...

Lol at Durham, they're yet to buy any players.

@ bcvs - Is it 4 or 5 INT players in the playing XI?

It will be interesting to see who does better at of Chewie and Riz/Akshay, they have both gone for one completely opposite extreme.
Chewie with the four best INT's in the game, of Riz/Akshay with 1 of the top 10 ENG players, plus probably 6 or 7 of the next 10 (being 11 - 20).

I was thinking the same :) Varun is in a similar situation to me as well. I don't know if I have the experience to bid for the right international players though :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread