English Premier League VIII | Round 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you only have 500k?
And you're going on about it's imposable with 2-3 mill.

I'm sure every post you make you're like bcvs will see to it, like he's going to come along and save you.

hahaha, don't make me laugh.
I have 1.35 million and I can never got those 8 INT players, probably 2 players and you have 2.9 millions so you would end up getting 4-5 players not 8. and If you're gonna have those ones, you'll end up getting the players you suggested to me.

I was actually just trying to work Akshay up as he got annoyed at me yesterday when I said NZ DOM was better than IPL, which I actually believe it is.
I would say NZ DOM is the 4th best, behind AUS, ENG and SA.

WTF:eek:
When I got annoyed, I just put my views that IPL is surely better over your views, I don't ming & care whatevver DOM competitions you like and all that, why should I be annoyed.
It's your point of view and I respect that.

hahaha, don't make me laugh.
I have 1.35 million and I can never got those 8 INT players, probably 2 players and you have 2.9 millions so you would end up getting 4-5 players not 8. and If you're gonna have those ones, you'll end up getting the players you suggested to me.

So what are you going to do if you can only get 2?

okay obviously the international players base price would be lower than the domestic ones, although i'm not sure how low it would be. It might be a average budget left between the bottom two teams with the least amount left maybe?

If anyone isn't able to buy all the players (9 local + 8 overseas) with the $7,000,000 vCash,his most recent buys will be cancelled and he'll be forced to buy players within the budget.
So,be careful ;)

If anyone isn't able to buy all the players (9 local + 8 overseas) with the $7,000,000 vCash,his most recent buys will be cancelled and he'll be forced to buy players within the budget.
So,be careful ;)

WTF:eek::mad:
You should've told it earlier, how can you add a new rule to embarass team owners and managers.

That is even worse than MODI's case. BCVS, not fair, thumbs down to it.:mad:

Viral has done a great job got all the players that I needed!!

KIU also how much VCASH is used Viral or BCVS can you tell me?

The Vcash would be around 4 Millions. We have 3 millions for International Players:)

Have used 3225000 so please BCVS how much is still left to spend on International Drafts?

WTF:eek::mad:
You should've told it earlier, how can you add a new rule to embarass team owners and managers.

That is even worse than MODI's case. BCVS, not fair, thumbs down to it.:mad:

What exactly were you expecting?
Using the allotted 7 M to buy just the local players and get the overseas ones for free?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread