English Premier League VIII | Round 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should make it clear in the thread what the poll is for, some are going to skim read it and miss the "number of games" part and just think it's the number in the playing XI.
I'm undecided on the issue.

There's too much money on the line Lalit. Owners are paying big money for players and if that player has to sit out 1 or 2 matches it could cost them wins.

^ then people will only sign 4 big international players, and get incredibly cheap players for the other 4

^ then people will only sign 4 big international players, and get incredibly cheap players for the other 4

Well if it was me I would have injuries. I know, wouldn't that be worse? Well, not as long as you use Random.org or something. I am just into realistic leagues, that's all.:p I guess that without injuries it could be a good system.

Just have it like the NZPL and say everyone needs to miss one game except your captain.
I think that has been working fine.

Our team is flinged for the INT auction, as me and hedger are both going to be away, and Binnu is banned.

Well if it was me I would have injuries. I know, wouldn't that be worse? Well, not as long as you use Random.org or something. I am just into realistic leagues, that's all.:p I guess that without injuries it could be a good system.

I agree that your method works very well in rotating players :yes

Just have it like the NZPL and say everyone needs to miss one game except your captain.

Our team is flinged for the INT auction, as me and hedger are both going to be away, and Binnu is banned.

You could ask Biggy or someone else to bid for you?

Binnu will be back tomorrow.;)

BCVS, it is now pissing me off, WTF are you doing.

First of all you told that I should buy my rest ones within the price, okay, I will, it's legal and also sensible.

The thing pissing me off why the hell that poll, you should have clarified everything earlier, what the fearsome tweak I will be going with, some good domestic ones against some superb INT picks by othere team. How the hell you can do that. What what what.
After most people voted for a no, my team is crap, I'll be losing it in the first round itself.

Ridiculous, BCVS you should solve this.:mad:

Is there any planetcricket Court?:p

I didn't understand one bit of it. :facepalm
What exactly is your problem?

bcvstheworld added 1 Minutes and 37 Seconds later...

You don't like the poll?
You want international players to play only 5 out of the 8 GS games as proposed earlier?
What?

yeah, I want International players to play only 5 out of 8 games, else my effort would be all wasted to get good domestic ones.:mad:

I have got some good domestic players keeping in mind that International ones won't be available all the round and now see, you've removed the rule. What?:facepalm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread