English Premier League VIII | Round 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont understand you either Akki, Please clarify :)

BKB1991 added 0 Minutes and 21 Seconds later...

EDIT : Oops to slow

yeah, I want International players to play only 5 out of 8 games, else my effort would be all wasted to get good domestic ones.:mad:

I have got some good domestic players keeping in mind that International ones won't be available all the round and now see, you've removed the rule. What?:facepalm

Ok,this is the case now.
What was your problem in the morning?
Did someone pay you to try and create mayhem here? :p

bcvstheworld added 1 Minutes and 0 Seconds later...

And stop using those red faced smilies :p

I am talking about my problem now not in the morining. about removing that rule of restricting INT picks.

^It was posted as a rule earlier and that's what I know.

This will be hurting my team, contorversial EPL.

BCVS is making bigger controversies than MODI, Bring back MDOI.

That's actually going to hurt you more,silly :p
Look,its no secret that you won't be able to buy as good local players as you would have liked to.
You'll hardly be able to buy 2-3 top class internationals with the remaining budget,right?
Others can obviously afford to buy 5-6 top class internationals.
So,if there's a limit on the number of games they'll be able to play,others can rotate their players without any trouble as they'll have good back up players.

But since you'll have only a limited number of quality players,being forced not to play them may really hurt you.
Got it?

Besides,some smart bidding can still fetch you good overseas players.;)

bcvstheworld added 1 Minutes and 31 Seconds later...

BCVS is making bigger controversies than MODI, Bring back MDOI.

Look,you're really annoying me. :facepalm

oh really Sartaj, I think 1.375 m is not just enough to get even those good players and surely not 8.
This is really unfair to change the rules at the last moment, Out of those 4-5 other teams will get, I'll have a mental advantage over them that most of their good players can't play next round or so.

Well you are not considering it seriously and that is pissing me off.

Also we'll hardly to able to get those 8 players with those 1.35m, how can you say we'll end up getting 1-2 good players, I can sense there'll be no good players for MCC.:mad:

I mentioned it clearly in the PM to avoid spending more than 4-4.5 Mil on the local players.
If you got a bit greedy,its your problem.

Since that rule got instant thumbs down from a lot of the team owners and managers,i didn't make it official.

WTF, you're just not understanding.

Sick, Riz manage INT auction, I wanna stay away for a while.:facepalm

You told first that the auction will be like WPL where WestIndian got a bunch of free players, you scrapped the rule, it's okay, I accepted it
Phew!
I had absolutely no idea what you were talking about.:laugh

That what I've written in above post, you are not understanding anything and surely it is not the thing to laugh.:mad

Ok,i'll wait till someone explains it to me.

bcvstheworld added 1 Minutes and 4 Seconds later...

When did WestIndian get a bunch of free players in WPL?

I've tried my best but I just couldn't, I think you've already got what I wanted to say but you're just not going to change it.

You've left MCC as one of the crappiest teams.:mad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread