English Premier League VIII | Round 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
no bids for less than 200k.:(
I don't think 1.375 m will be enough for these players, I'll try my best.:)

By my calculations there is basically no room to raise bids. The total amount of money left is $33,135,000, and the total base price of the international players is $31,650,000...

Also the players are not low enough for Akshay/Riz to buy 8 within their budget. By my calculations, the lowest that it is possible to spend to get 8 players is 1,700,000

Chewie added 1 Minutes and 16 Seconds later...

I think possibly every team gets 1 mil extra or sth?

Oh and Akshay, you can't bid on Tendulkar sorry :)

Yeah,that's why i suggested not to spend more than $4.5 Mil on the local players. :facepalm

MCC has to buy a minimum of 6 players with whatever is left and they'll probably get a couple of players from the associate nations for free.

This applies to other teams as well.

Still the minimum spent is still 1250000. And that's including the two players below 200k. So it's impossible for them to get Tendulkar, and so that bid is null and void

Basically all their players have to be around 225k-250k :yes

My budget allows me to get the players i want. But if anyone make higher bids on them than the budget may go out.

My budget allows me to get the players i want. But if anyone make higher bids on them than the budget may go out.

You have 8 bids and 325000 left over at the moment :) I think that is good bidding :yes

Yes you are right. That's what i wanted and it went right and i planned it that way if anyone raises the bid than also i can raise it as i have 325,000 left with me. And i can easily get 2[all],3[bwl] and 3[bat] which i want:)

Hedger is incharge of our bidding for the INT auction since I'm away.

He's gone for the players I expected him to so far :P Hauritz and Morkel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread