English Premier League VIII | Round 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry. I'm not allowed to go high for Hauritz so no point pushing me. callum would kill me if I go high at all for him. I thought the owner was meant to be in charge. I don't pay him to boss me around.

hedger_14 added 0 Minutes and 51 Seconds later...

And everyone is too damn expensive.

Well AB is very expensive now :sarcasm

Yeah. We had planned to go 750K max for him so well done. You've taken him. Stop stealing our players Chewie.

:P

I've only stolen AB...and Samit Patel and Chris Woakes...

Mmm.. this auction is bit tricky with a very low amount of money left out.

I am pretty much done, unless someone outbids me. I beg you not too. Its gonna waste time as there are plenty of good players left

^ don't you only have 7 international players atm though?

I will try my best to manage it.:yes

AkshayS added 7 Minutes and 38 Seconds later...

OMG!!!! how will I manage it, all the cheap players of 200k have been already bidded and I can't raise the bid.

The only option available for me to get the leftovers.

It's not even possible to get 6 players in 1.375m.:noway

That's the problem. The base prices were too high. They should have been around 100K for some players and people wanted to spend too much in the Domestic auction.

If you get Brendan Taylor, Mohammad Ashraful, Ravindra Jadeja, Dwayne Smith, Ian Butler and Elton Chigumbura, that's only 1.225mil

Base prices should have been 50-200k. Maybe class the players, A = 200k, B = 150k, C = 100k , D = 50k if a player was worth it then the bidding would raise accordingly. Was it Kirtley or Willoughby who had a base of 450k!?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread