English Premier League VIII | Round 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
:spy Akshay deleting his bid on Yuvraj Singh :spy

:spy Akshay deleting his bid on Yuvraj Singh :spy

That was a mistake, I was bidding for Younis Khan who was just below him, and I mistakenly put on him.

I don't think that is an issue if only and only any manager or owner would stand up to make it an issue.

Nah I have no problem with it, just pointing it out :p

Ok,since this is the first time for most of you,i'll increase the budget by $500,000.
So,$7,500,000 is the new limit.

Haha! I can get all the good ones now!:banana2

Once again,for those of you still complaining about the high base prices for the local players,they have been set to avoid one or two teams signing too many high profile players.
If you had tried to buy too many big names,what happened to MCC would have happened to you.

This may still turn out to be a master stroke by the MCC,you never know.
Most of the international players in the list are pretty capable.
So,if they just get their balance right,they'll be a force to be reckoned with.

I guess the high base prices were there because bcvs gave more importance to domestic players than int. players as it is an English league.
Sounds right ?

Right.
I'll give you the same example again:
Mohammad Kaif gets paid about double of what Ponting gets paid in the DLF IPL.

Ok,since this is the first time for most of you,i'll increase the budget by $500,000.
So,$7,500,000 is the new limit.
No, IMO!
People like Aussie Team will get high advantage if you do that.
They should have spent accordingly to keep some bucks for overseas.
They've got some Big names in their squad and they will get few big overseas players, if you do that!

Well that's because Ponting doesn't even show up.
Punter players just couple of IPL matches, and nothing more. What he earned is far ahead of what he was to be given:p.

But why take Mohammad Kaif (Kaif represented for India many times), David Hussey, the then "rookie" all rounder was paid higher than Ponting.:laugh

We only have to give you 7 mill still, right. Otherwise I'm against this lol. I can't afford that 500K, lol. Not really but still.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread