English Premier League VIII | Round 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great work on this league Bcvs, especially in a forum where not that many people follow county cricket that much.

Anyway, my prediction at the moment from looking through the squads is that Chelmsford and Gloucester have the best squads, they both have very good English players.

Anyway, my prediction at the moment from looking through the squads is that Chelmsford and Gloucester have the best squads, they both have very good English players.

Are you kidding me, have a look a Manchester for english players.:D

AkshayS added 1 Minutes and 46 Seconds later...

We've signed two more players to MCC:
  • Mohammed Ashrafoooooool(175k)
  • and Yuvraj Singh - Yuvi king of sixes(325k)

Chelmsford's looking like a brilliant all-round team.
I'll be following this league closely, BCVS has done a great job.

My team is kinda screwed up due to the increase in money. If I had known we had more money to spend earlier I would have spent more in the domestic auction...

^ You have 7 players confirmed and one which will be in 8 hours :) So you don't need to bid for anymore people.

In other news, I have secured the services of Shane Watson for the staggering price of $850,000. He's is likely to be the sixth highest paid cricketer, and third highest paid international behind Daniel Vettori, Eoin Morgan, Jonathan Trott, Stuart Broad and Mitchell Johnson :yes

Well we didn't get de Villiers so we already had another 400K than what we would have had to start off with and the extra 500K meant I can go a lot more for Hauritz. If we hadn't been given the extra money and we had got de Villiers, then I wouldn't have had any chance of getting him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread