English Premier League VIII | Round 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
:laugh

by my calculations you have 1650000 left :/

Chewie added 1 Minutes and 21 Seconds later...

:facepalm Also, you have Swann and Hauritz, why do you need a third world class spinner in Shakib for...

for an international spinner as I have none

Chewie added 1 Minutes and 46 Seconds later...

Bid on Afridi but I think I'm going to get beaten on him quite easily...

:laugh I can't raise Hauritz much higher, just delay when you get him :p

Umm looking at the first post, Monzi's got a real strong team. :sarcasm

Thanks Khan, and get lost Chewie, I need Afridi :p

Damn the hike in the auction purse has done me more harm than good. Had I known we would have that I wouldnt have gone for Elliot and Butt. There are easily better players at affordable prices..

Can I release one of them, because I find it unfair that I actually bidded for all my 8 players on day 1, and the only ones I am bidding for are the ones that were raised..

If I had known I would have got better domestic players :sarcasm

I think it's fine as it is. Some teams benefited more than others from this but then again it should have been correct in the first place.

Great work on this league Bcvs, especially in a forum where not that many people follow county cricket that much.

Anyway, my prediction at the moment from looking through the squads is that Chelmsford and Gloucester have the best squads, they both have very good English players.

Oye thanks for that. Forgot my teams name for a while.

Well bcvs should have done it on the first day of the international draft at worse. That way I would have been able to go higher for AB as I only really went for Shakib as we had a fair bit of money left over and he could bowl 10 over's and bat in the middle order as well as that was what we needed and he's good enough to start even though Oram was bought so that we could play him as our main all-rounder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread