English Premier League VIII | Round 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
After just having a quick look through the squads, TBH I think most of them are pretty much the same strength.

I'm guessing it's 6 local and 5 overseas as well. I think it has been posted before but I can't remember or see it.

You cannot see that because if you remember there was a poll that whether there should be limit on overseas player in playing eleven.:)

I am thinking on who to go for on my last pick. Anyone has some Ideas. I mean batsman, bowlers, ARs?

The poll was on whether there was a limit to how many times you can play your internationals in the season, not the number of them in your playing XI

Chewie added 1 Minutes and 43 Seconds later...

@ BKB you probably should get an all-rounder, so perhaps Albie Morkel/Andrew Symonds?

Wow! We only require 2 more players now and have over 2.3 Millions left.

^ you should try outbid Aussie Team on Daniel Vettori :yes

I am thinking the same thing, but I see a few good batsman in the lines waiting for someone to pick them...

I want to ask bcv, whether I can release Elliot/Butt. I feel hard done by the late addition of the cash, I would not have gone for them had I known there was some extra cash left. Its a different case when you backed out on bidding for a player, because then the guy you are bidding with would also have the extra vCash to bid agaisnt you. So If I can release one of them, it would be great...:spy

You should have waited before placing all your bids, like I did. I only placed 6 bids on the first day because I wanted to wait and see what happened. I don't think it's really fair if he allows you to release one of your players.

Chewie added 1 Minutes and 0 Seconds later...

Just check Vettori and Johnson too. :sarcasm

:facepalm

Now I will either get Johnson or Vettori if someone outbids me. I have still done a great job in wasting their money.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread