English Premier League VIII | Round 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to go eat dinner...
It was already confirmed, so as soon as the transfer window was open it was made. ;)

I just don't see why we wouldn't get him, you knew we had made the trade, so I'm pretty sure Akshay was just taking the piss.

haha, WTF how can you confirm a trade even before the start of trading window.:doh

By VMing him saying that I want to trade player A for player B, as I knew I had to go for dinner... :sarcasm

I send some trades to BCVS yesterday and he said that trading window isn't open yet, you can't make trades now.

Example:

you're just saying that if APL manager Biggy is going to open the drafts soon in few hours, I would VM him that this player A will be traded for Sachin Tendulkar.

Kinda booking a player for whom nearly every manager would go.
Is this right Callum?

Sarwan was the best buy from all the 4 batsmen there, so I made a trade.:yes

Lol, you're such a joke. :laugh
He said the transfer window was going to open soon, so I posted it in the thread, and sent him a VM as I had to go.

He said the transfer window was going to open soon, so I posted it in the thread, and sent him a VM as I had to go.

what does that tweaking means, you can book players even before the trading window is open, bull ████.:facepalm

The thing is I don't even care if I get Sarwan, I'm just having a bit of fun messing with you. :laugh

The thing is I don't even care if I get Sarwan, I'm just having a bit of fun messing with you. :laugh

my fun ended with that last post, I really do not care if I get Sarwan, I was going to get Akmal instead but changed my mind ATLM.

I just wanna know how you can book players even before trading window is open, if that's it, I'll book the strongest XI in any league by this way.:laugh

Callum to disclose the secret of booking players even before the start of trading window.:sarcasm:sarcasm:sarcasm

I am going to have my lunch now.:p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread