English Premier League VIII | Round 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to Monzi for this logo:

74012d1279541275-monzis-graphics-thread-mj-r-i-p-logo-logo03.png

TBH I thought the trading window opened when he posted the players, which is why I then posted my trade straight away.
I went back a bit later and saw it said in a few hours, which is why I then sent a VM to him to make sure the trade went through.
Is there anything wrong with that?

I wouldn't call it reserving players, I've been online for the past five hours, it just happens that as soon as I have to go to dinner bcvs opens the transfer window and some guy is camping the thread ready to take the player I wanted.
IMO there's nothing I can do about that, I have no problem if bcvs wants to give Sarwan to Akshay, but IMO everyone knew I was going to make that trade, so it just seems a rather stupid and faggotish act by Akshay.

CG123 added 1 Minutes and 36 Seconds later...

Like Chewie said I wasn't reserving any player, I didn't go and say "make sure I get this trade as I'm not going to be online", I in all honestly thought the transfer window had opened when he posted the players which is why I posted the trade when I did.

A faggotish act? Nice one..:facepalm Considering there is big money on the line, why what would you expect him to do? If the roles were reversed, you'd have done the same thing.

MCC is looking damn too strong now.:banana2

AkshayS added 0 Minutes and 24 Seconds later...

logo and kit coming soon by the legend Pranav.:D

Mate you keep running your mouth about how strong MCC is "looking" and what not, list an XI for MCC that you believe no other team can rival!!!

:spy

You would be able to see it in the matches.:p

Sartaj, Will we be getting some practice matches or a KO cup like WPL?

On a dear request of my friend Rabs, MCC posts their likely XI wich can ruin any team's party.:D
Bopara
Haddin(+)
Morgan
Yuvraj
JPD
Flintoff
Gidman/Napier
Johnston
McLaren/Price
Broad
Sidebottom

On a dear request of my friend Rabs, MCC posts their likely XI wich can ruin any team's party.:D
Bopara
Haddin(+)
Morgan
Yuvraj
JPD
Flintoff
Gidman/Napier
Johnston
McLaren/Price
Broad
Sidebottom

Ok mate not a bad lineup, but you better give them Red Bull to drink because LIGHTNING can match them any given day, in fact mash them up bad, for real:laugh

Interesting league i am looking forward to see this..opportunity for many young players to shoe there talent..

Sport Rules

A faggotish act? Nice one..:facepalm Considering there is big money on the line, why what would you expect him to do? If the roles were reversed, you'd have done the same thing.

IMO opinion it was a faggotish act, we don't really agree on a lot so I'll just leave it at that. :p

TBH I don't really care, I'm still going to fling that ... up in the real thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread