English Premier League VIII | Round 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nottingham Announce Rivalry with Manchester

Owner of Nottingham Outlaws, Brendon Hedger has announced rivalry between the club and Manchester Cricket Club. Manchester owner, Akash made a 'faggotish' act yesterday trading in Ramnaresh Sarwan. Nottingham manager, Callum Gray had confirmed the trade of Ramnaresh Sarwan in for Martin Guptill when EPL owner, Sartaj McDaniel said trading was going to be on but had to go to dinner and while the trading window finally opened, Akash who was camping the thread at the time traded in Ramnaresh Sarwan causing outrage between the 2 clubs, Callum Gray callign it a 'faggotish act'. Although he has decided to let the issue past him, Callum said the team was still as strong as ever and owner Brendon Hedger has announced that Nottingham will destroy Manchester when they got the chance to. Other owner, Prithvi Raj aka Binnu is on leave at the moment but is rumoured that he had hated the act as much as the team manager, Callum Gray. So the Rivalry is now on!!!

Last edited:
^^^ A few typos, but great work.
You wrote; "owner Brendon Hedger has announced that Manchester will destroy Manchester when they got the chance to."

CG123 added 1 Minutes and 28 Seconds later...

There line-up is filled with just overrated players.
Bopara, Haddin, Yuvraj, Duminy and Broad.

lol. DSB also told me of that error via vm. And yeah, Bopara, Yuvraj and Broad are all ████. They would never make it into the squad of a real nation with a non biased coach. I wouldn't say Haddin is overrated cause he is not rated that highly anyway and is good behind the stumps and with the bat. Duminy is a fairly good batsman as well.

NOTTINGHAM OWNER MAKES ONE OF THE MOST FAGGOTISH ACT
Nottingham owner BrumBrum has made a sick act. He publicly announced a rivalry with Manchester Cricket Club. MCC owner kept his cool and said "We're not gonna have any rivalry against Nottingham as their players are close friends to some of the localites of our team, they play together for counties. So MCC won't ruin it."

MCC owner Akshay also said that " we traded Sarwan as per rules as a backup middle order batsman for Ashrafool. Nottingham manager Callum made such a joke of himself yesterday by some foolish post which appeared more as jokes , later I realised OMG he is serious.:eek:. Callum said that he somehow booked/reserved Sarwan and I just took him, that's why it was a faggotish act."

After being questioned about the natureof BrumBrum and Callum that they both are going too rude and taking it way too seriously, Akshay said " I can't help both of them. If they want to take it as rivalry, I just won't give any response, I won't ruin players for that. I still want both of them to be behave normal"

He at the end quoted "If they both are going to continue like this, then what I can say about them. What I can say about a man who can't even write the names of his mates correctly.":p

While the MCC manager Riz Khan quoted " that nottinghams are bitch and we're ready for the rivalry":p

Last edited:
And I thought Hedger had a few spelling errors. Is that even English?

Incase you didn't know me and Riz are good mates, it's just you everyone dislikes...

Just thought I'd get that out there.

Sorry, hates is too strong of a word as I don't really know you, I'll say dislikes.

So it's sick me being mates with another franchise manager? (Omg... :facepalm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread