English Premier League VIII | Round 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why aren't I calm?
The last five posts I've been trying to make peace with you, but you just post ████ like that...
You obviously just come on PC to try and inflame other members, so can you stop doing what you're doing. ;)

this is set to be a good rivalry unless one of you gets banned :noway so now lets just not post anything for a while :)

Read my last five posts:

"I don't really want to say anything, you know we aren't even arguing about anything... "

"Not really, I'll give you the upper hand if you want."

"What am I doing?
I just said I'd give you the upper hand, isn't that what you want?

You just said we're trying to prove who was the upper hand, so I said I'd give you the upper hand."

"Seriously I'm out of here, I have no idea what you're on...
What ever you're trying to prove, you haven't proven anything, but we'll just say you have to end this discussion."

"I'm not arguing over anything, he was being annoying, so I was being annoying back.
Anyway I let him have this one, as we all know who's going to come out on top in the real thing."

I have not done anything to annoy you in any if those posts...

When did I say you were annoying me, I had a good lol on all the posts.;)

I was just trying to end the discussion but you always comes up with something cunning.

I just won't post about it anymore, I think it should end right now because I couldn't get what were we both up to?

what if you'll infract me.:p

Why would I infract you?
See it's stuff like that that makes me keep on posting here...

There's the line. Now lets not step over it ;)

Just keep fighting and within time Liverpool will be the EPL champions.:p

Having a look at squads I think Nottingham and Gloucester are our toughest challenges.

Sorry, Varun Liverpool have no chance.:p

Having a look at squads I think Nottingham and Gloucester are our toughest challenges.

Sorry, Varun Liverpool have no chance.:p

I wanted to trade Bopara for Prior with you considering you had no domestic keeper and I dont need Prior when I have got Dhoni, plus you get to free up a spot for a foreign player but Sartaj didnt allow transfers..

Hmm, I did read it somewhere there are no injuries right?

yeah. no injuries because of the big money at stake. I think that all players have got to rest at least one game.

I wanted to trade Bopara for Prior with you considering you had no domestic keeper and I dont need Prior when I have got Dhoni, plus you get to free up a spot for a foreign player but Sartaj didnt allow transfers..

Hmm, I did read it somewhere there are no injuries right?

Morgan can keep.:p

Prior not good enough batsman for Bopara.:D

Forgot about Morgan. Prior is a handy batsman though, but I am not sure if he is an automatic starter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread