English Premier League VIII | Round 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prior doesn't even have an ODI century, yeah because of his position in batting and that fact can't be sidelined.

Derbyshire
Durham: Durham (Paul Collingwood)
Essex: Chelmsford (Alastair Cook)
Glamorgan: Cardiff
Gloucestershire: Bristol,Gloucester
Hampshire: Southampton (Kevin Pietersen)
Kent: Canterbury
Lancashire: Manchester (Andrew Flintoff)
Leicestershire
Middlesex: London (Andrew Strauss)
Northamptonshire: Northampton (Graeme Swann)
Nottinghamshire: Nottingham (Stuart Broad)
Somerset: Taunton (Marcus Trescothick)
Surrey
Sussex: Hove
Warwickshire: Birmingham (Ian Bell)
Worcestershire: Worcester (Graeme Hick)
Yorkshire: Leeds (Michael Vaughan)

Last edited:
This guy's a legend when it comes to logos.
I have the logos of Birmingham, Chelmsford, Durham and Gloucester made by him so far.
I'm about to request for those of Liverpool, Southampton and Taunton now.
Whoever have already got their logos made might want to see his versions as well.

If this guy is willing to do ours, I might have a look.

Though Pranav has made us one already but it's pretty small in size and won't match othere logos.

yeah. no injuries because of the big money at stake. I think that all players have got to rest at least one game.

Really??? You saying if you are top of the table, yet cannot afford to lose a match you will rest players? Anyway this is your opinion and I respect that. I guess every team owner can do as they please with their team(s).

Really??? You saying if you are top of the table, yet cannot afford to lose a match you will rest players? Anyway this is your opinion and I respect that. I guess every team owner can do as they please with their team(s).

:facepalm bcvs said something about compulsorily having to rest players

So I can play my best international players in all my games? (only 4 of them though)

Chewie added 0 Minutes and 20 Seconds later...

Oh I'm in a different side of the draw to Manchester and Nottingham :(

That kinda makes my decision to spend most of my money on international players redundant :/

I was hoping to use them so that when I had to rotate my players I didn't have to swap them with weak ones like every other team would have to :/

You should make it like the NZPL, where every player has to rested at least one.
That makes it more skillful, and most managers are the type of people who'll just go "same team".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread