English Premier League VIII | Round 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
We won't be having any boundary riders. They'll all be in the slips/close in waiting for the wickets that keep on falling.

Btw, I have an idea for this Sartaj for further seasons. Make the fee 5M vcash (10M would probably be better but it will be hard with prize money for only the top 4) a season which the owners have to pay to continue on. That can be used as prize money for the season plus some from your own pocket. Owners if they can't afford the 5M (or 10M if you make it that) can opt to sell their club to a different owner for whatever they want to sell it for and then that owner will take over and pay the entry fee into the tournament or even give the club to another if noone will buy it. Of course you can sell the club if you do not wish to take part anymore and get as much out as possible. I reckon it's a good idea but it would be good to see what others think and of course, yourself. Ideas can be added to this and altered if felt neccesarily. I'd thought I'd mention this as I wouldn't want to see things stop after 1 season.

Well I've now got 60 million vCash, maybe I should invest it all here? :idea

what have you been doing. Giving youself loads of vcash :facepalm

I've got 15,000,000 (including my vcash in the bank).

hedger_14 added 1 Minutes and 1 Seconds later...

and wow. 91 pages and still no matches being played. This is worse than the WCA was. 50 pages or so before the first match was really played.

Lol, other mods can go on my user profile, I've given myself 0% of that.
It helps when when you just win a competition worth 25 million however.

Accusing someone of cheating, Chewie. You bad man. And can someone comment on my idea. And with Dutchad giving away huge amounts of money (freely and in competition), we could probably up the entry fee per season up to even 15M.

You can start naming your skippers and coaches.
Just name the head coach.
Don't name the batting,bowling and fielding coaches separately :p

Coach: Stephen Fleming
Captain: Marcus Trescothick
Vice-Captain: Samit Patel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread