English Premier League vs Australian Football League

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Norwich is far worse. Full of inbreds and all that.

The only reason Norwich season tickets are so cheap is because everyone's related.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Norwich is far worse. Full of inbreds and all that.

The only reason Norwich season tickets are so cheap is because everyone's related.
Don't be a twat. That's one hell of a stereotype. Look across to Suffolk. Far worse.

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
Indeed 485 bucks for a crappy team like Norwich (no offence) sounds excessive. My AFL membership with Geelong club support entitles me to good seating at any game throughout the year for just 5 bucks a ticket (except the finals, which I am still entitled to but at slightly more expensive rares), and for the season costs me about that. And that's not just Geelong games, all games in Victoria and general admission interstate. Of course it would be more expensive if I purchased a reserve seat for the season.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Indeed 485 bucks for a crappy team like Norwich (no offence) sounds excessive.
None taken, but Norwich really aren't that much of a 'crappy' team. We have a decent recent history. The last two season however have been terrible.

I can understand why you think this though because to someone from overseas anyone who isn't in the Premier League is a 'crappy'.

PhilD123

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
My United one is now £624 quid, and that's relatively cheap for United now, ticket prices have gone up by about 30% in the last 4 or so years. Only had to pay £189 last year, but as I'm 16 it's now full price. I think the cheapest adult one at United is £494, and dearest is reaching a thousand. Thats not a corporate one by the way.

And I say £624 quid, that doesn't include cup games or champions league games which season ticket holders are now forced to pay £35+ for each game. Including that for league cup games in which the reserves are playing.

Users who are viewing this thread