Post Line-ups European Cricket Championship II ||| Round 2 ||

The least our team could do is not stay in the bottom position.

Will post the lineup tomorrow. :)

Brilliant performance there lads, couldn't have asked for more, our batsmen were looking in fine shape there, but Trott what a disappointment he has been he should be the run getting machine for our team alongside Amla, but I guess it is not meant to be this season.

Bandits.png

Hashim Amla
Wesley Barresi :wk:
Misbah-ul-Haq
Jonathan Trott :c:
Eoin Morgan
Matt Machan ^
Carl Sandri
^
Alfonso Thomas ^
Lasith Malinga ^
Morne Morkel
^
George Dockrell
^

Wow what a win finally virat batted according to his potential :) we'll go same for the next round @Amazing Cricket to confirm.

What a magnificent win. Glad to see Virat finally used his golden bat. Gary is a superstar in our team. We will go same. :thumbs We will try the best to win next match in order to qualify for the play-off round.

By the way, Congratulations to the respected managers of Bandits & Knights on reaching in play-off.

Last edited:
Really poor of our bowlers to let Balance cut loose and plunder us at the death. We conceded around 110 in then last ten which is not good. Great stuff from our batsmen. But unlike them we couldn't go berserk at the end. Great to see a resurgent Clarke after he was in horrible form before I took charge.

Great batting by de Villiers and Kallis there. Good bowling by Johnson and Stirling but other bowlers went for a few runs. A good game nevertheless. We'll go same. :)

Oh damn I thought it was the 10nth round. :p Anyways really disappointing with the bat considering it was on a excellent pitch, we should have done much better. But look at the bright side our bowling was great to ensure that our NRR does not drop too low so this loss doesn't really matter to me as long as we win the next one and Knights lose now. Also great to see Sandri playing well there.

Users who are viewing this thread