Post Line-ups European Cricket Championship II ||| Round 2 ||

What a great start there from the lads. Matt Machan has been impressive in this final game, after not being the most greates bowler in the last few games, and Sandri is playing like a pro, yet another great day in office with the bowl. considering this is a batsmen friendly pitch we did really well to restrict them to a below par score when the actual target could have been 280+, but I am not taking this game as a walk on the park just yet, we can choke, considering Trott's form worry's me slightly and if the captain fails today our team will be in trouble. Btw really well presented Simon. :clap

Wow, what a great fight by our bowlers, just brilliant. Man, the move to get in Neil Carter in the main two games paid-off. Although I still feel that Bandits still stand a better chance since both Thomas and Dockrell can bat.

We are gone, my typical luck in final, I swear every time I start South African Premier league my team chokes at crucial times.. Great to see Amla, Dillu and Sandri amongst the runs for us yet again. Trott has been my biggest disappointment this season.

And as expected, we lost. :facepalm

Anyway, thanks for a very entertaining league Simon. Just loved the pace you were posting the matches at. Congrats to Sim for winning. :)

Wow, what a amazing final. Even it was a small target for Bandits, they had to strive to achieve it. Great match. :clap

The Firebirds were most unfortunate to finish at the bottom - they had an excellent squad, but were unable to execute their abilities in the field.

:D :( :(

:eek: Gave me the heart attack when I seen that Finn's picture where he was jumping.. But wow we actually won, hats off to Thomas and Dockrell who have fought till the end to get us the title this season. And excellent work with the presentation Simon that is some neat stuff there and thank you for a great league.

MY GAWD! What a match to finish off the final! Great show of talent from Aggz's team. Congrats, Sim! What a excellent league from our boss, Simon! :D Thanks! ;)

Great league happy to finish off at 3rd position after a bad start btw congo both the sim's.

Banner-1.png

!! Euro Championship Is Back !!

!! Season - 2 !!

We already have 4 confirmed managers with us .
We need two more managers inplace of those two Inactive Members Now.
Team : Bandits - @Samuels

Team : FireBirds - None

Team : Hawks - @swirler

Team : Knights - @shoaibakhtar

Team : Mavericks - None

Team : Warriors - @Arun. & @ChaitS

You can Signup For Mavericks & Firebirds Only. :)

Users who are viewing this thread