Everton FC!! - Everton v Bolton ..

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Araujo joins Everton on loan
August 13th, 2011

bnJVS.jpg

David Moyes has made yet another loan signing, this time of a young Argentine striker Sergio Araujo from Argentine giants Boca Juniors. Araujo who has ?4.8million release clause in his contract with Boca will spend the whole of next season at Goodison Park.

The 19-year-old dubbed as the next Sergio Aguero is a product of Boca Juniors academy. He made his debut in a game against Banfield in December 2009 and since he has made eleven appearances scoring one goal against Arsenal de Sarand? in November 2010. Aruajo has represented Argentina Under-17s eight times and has found the back of the net six times.

In other news, Everton have rejected an offer from Tottenham Hotspur around ?5million for left-back Leighton Baines. the club have issued a stated saying the offer is ridiculous and they have no intentions at all of selling their key player.

----------

I'm saying get Lukaku on loan, Chelsea would probably allow that.

Can't sign more than 2 players on season-loan from the same league. Lukaku isnt coming so.

JBlues08

Club Captain
Just wondering, what happened to the nice, precise, organized and neat presentation that you did in the previous stories? :)

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
Just wondering, what happened to the nice, precise, organized and neat presentation that you did in the previous stories? :)

This isn't a story. I don't have time for a story with match reports and all. Its kind of a career.

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
Pre-season friendlies round-up
August 13th, 2011

Dssy1.jpg

The Everton football club are happy to announce that our pre-season friendlies went very well. The club played seven friendlies (three at home and four away), winning four, drawing two and losing just one. We scored a total of ten goals and conceded just four times. The manager, David Moyes, is pleased with the team's performance and is hoping for a good start to the new Premier League season.

Everton 1-1 Paris Saint-Germain
Saha 51; Makonda 68

Everton 0-2 Olympique Lyonnias
Kallstrom 41, Gomis 49

Brechin 0-2 Everton
Wallace 17, Evans 19

Inverness CT 1-3 Everton
Shearer 62; Stracqualursi 49, 84, Distin 54

Everton 1-1 Almeria
Maniche 59; Ulloa 39

Ballymena Utd 0-1 Everton
McAleny 89

Everton (CHI) 1-2 Everton
Quiroz 54; Harris 74, Jagielka 88

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
Everton Squad
August 13th, 2011

3j3cw.jpg

Goalkeepers
12. Marcus Hahnemann
24. Tim Howard

Defenders
02. Tony Hibbert
03. Leighton Baines
05. John Heitinga
06. Phil Jagielka
15. Jonny Evans
18. Phil Neville (Capt)
23. Seamus Coleman *

Midfielders
07. Diniyar Bilyaletdinov
08. Maniche
10. Royston Drenthe
11. Niko Kranjcar
17. Tim Cahill
19. Magaye Gueye
20. Ross Barkley
21. Leon Osman
25. Marouane Fellaini
26. Jack Rodwell

Forwards
09. Sergio Araujo
22. Denis Stracqualursi
27. Apostolos Vellios
28. Victor Anichebe*

* indicates out with a long-term injury

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
Everton 3-1 Bolton (Premier League)
August 14th, 2011

Everton overcame a resillent Bolton Wanderers side in the Barclays Premier League game at Goodison Park this afternoon.

jjhpL.jpg

Enthusiastic striker Denis Stracqualursi gave Everton the lead with an accurate finish which went in off the post in the 16th minute. When Robinson gave away a penalty, Osman confidently stepped up to score from the spot. Bolton captain Kevin Davies pulled one back for Bolton after 39 minutes with a powerful effort.

Things went from bad to worse for Bolton as strong full-back Gretar Steinsson earned himself and early bath for a vicious foul on 62 minutes. Experienced midfielder Mancihe (who came on for the injured Tim Cahill) completed the scoring for the hosts with a well strick effort from the edge of the box 71 minutes.

vSMSH.jpg

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Neat presentation, I like it.

You should look to sell one midfielder, you'll get much necessary finances for buying a striker.

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
Neat presentation, I like it.

You should look to sell one midfielder, you'll get much necessary finances for buying a striker.

I have Rodwell, Fellaini, Cahill, Osman, Billy, Drenthe, Kranjcar and Maniche as my first teamers and I guess i will need all 8 of them in a 5 man midfield for the whole season. Gueye and Barkley are young and for the future. Will use them only in Carling and FA Cup.

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
Everton 1-0 Walsall (Carling Cup)
August 24th, 2011

Everton were almost embarrassed by Walsall in the English Carling Cup Second Round match at Goodison Park.

uoXbp.jpg

With the game nearing an end, it was young Jack Rodwell who scored a fierce shot to give Everton the lead on 93 minutes. Everton mainted a high pass completion rate which allowed them to keep possession, and created a greater number of chances at goal.

bEa11.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread