pat.JPG
    2.8 KB · Views: 3
and this. this one he is wearing glasses could try to smudge it a bit

Attachments

• 08par1.jpg
    08par1.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 0
Why do I see white patches on the new India kits? :o

Fobstyle, would you be able to make a downloadable good version of the states for australia kits as squiz is having troubles and you are the best at it, nothing against squiz but yours will probably turn out a little better as you have quite a gift with it

sorry i forgot to add, a nice light blue for nsw, red instead of pinnk for sa, a more normal shade of yellow for wa, much darker blue for vic, darker green for tassie and queensland is fine aready :) thanks

oh and in case you were wondering yes i know squiz has posted the topic but they aint downloadable to put straight into the kit editor

:cheer:

Originally posted by bharat_88@Feb 19 2004, 12:17 AM
Why do I see white patches on the new India kits? :o
its due to the saturation. it cant cover everything.

i'll get to the faces sometime soon hopefully.

Great work with the kits. U know in some of ur pics both the batsmen have different bats. I havent got the game yet so i was wondering is it possible tht each player in your team have a different bat? And how many bats are available in the player editor?

Hi f0bstyle,
I am babai and remember that you promised me that you will make a great Pakistani 2004 ODI kit for me once you finish with saf test kit. So now you have finished with the same could you please keep my request and make a great pakistani kit, keep it as original as possible. please this is my humble request to you as you are a great kit maker for cricket 2004.

Thanks,
BABAI :)

there are 34 total bats that are to be placed in the bats folder. you can assign players their own bats so everyone on the XI has different bats through the player editor, but this takes too much time. I just replace the bats and if two players have the same one i deal with it

Users who are viewing this thread