f0bstyle's Cricket 2004 Downloads

Yes,It's easy.Is someone creating a player editor to make it easier?

We're waiting until we've cracked all the values. At the moment there are some tricky ones which could take a while. However we've already cracked physical attributes/stats and bat type

All the indian faces i have made so far from the gettyimages site

Attachments

• indian_faces.jpg
    indian_faces.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 5
brilliant vishal!! really impressive...u've done a gr8 job with the smudging...how did u manage it?? there was getty images written over harbhajan's mouth as well!! tkeep it up..looks quite good....make a tendulkar 1 from that image as well...it'll look better!

btw just 1 thing....think u shud rotate the sehwag face a little bit more....have u tried them ingame yet?

haha thats pretty good. u were able to remove patels glasses by smudging it . great job mate. keep it up

i just finished tendulkar, what i do to smudge all it out is use a very small smudge tool. it is the three pixel size one. i select portions of it and do it very slowly and carefully. I havent tried them in game yet, hopefully i wll get a chance later today.

If you can tell, i really started getting good after the laxman face. i smudged ganguly a bit much, but i dont think it will be too big of a deal.

Mongia is probably the best of the smudging i have done

yea nice work man. So when will u make india's face pack. lucky u found this site. they got good size photos.

Actually, i have known about the site. I found the laxman portrait face while searching for laxman pictures and figured they must have the portraits somewhere on the site. So i found it and started smudging stuff out.

Anyway, Tendulkar

Attachments

• tendulkar.jpg
    tendulkar.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 1
Nice work f0bstyle. Just wish bajji's face was serious since hes always serios on the field. U raaaaaaaaarely see him smile. But great job with the faces. The only thing left to do is to try and find a way to allow unlimited faces. But that cud take a whiiiiile or never be done.

was just wondering. u think u cud make a new bajji face? he just looks too happy in the one u made. Also, i found a pic if the britannia bat from one of the tests. can u try and make a new bat with it please?

Attachments

• bajji.jpg
    bajji.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread