f0bstyle's Cricket 2004 Downloads

What is the use of making so many faces without finding a way to add more faces.

if there ever is a way of adding more faces, then wont have to make them later

and it's fun to make them as well!! so i just make them coz i love making them....i havnt used a single 1 ingame yet...but i'm gonna add the indian 1s when i start playing ind vs pak

how can i download the new indian kit. i went to cricket2004.co.uk but the knew one wasnt there

Shahid afridi, saleem elahi and imran nazir

Attachments

• pak_faces_2.jpg
    pak_faces_2.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 1
Think u cud make a new Shoaib Malik face? Too much of a smile. I wud post a pic. but Im still rookie. once im pro ill put up a face.

look good vishal....i have done the rest of the pakistani faces...so is the pack complete now...or do we have any faces left??

i am not sure...not big on pakistani cricket. its a shame the senior players like wasim akram and waqar younis arent in the game, we could have made faces for them

hey f0bstyle, when u get a chance pls tell me whether or not that Britannia bat's pic I gave u will work out for a new bat.

you can post a link to the picture of the shoaib malik face.

jerome, i think the britannia sticker may be too small. i'll have another look at it though

Originally posted by f0bstyle@Feb 25 2004, 07:45 AM
i am not sure...not big on pakistani cricket.? its a shame the senior players like wasim akram and waqar younis arent in the game,? we could have made faces for them
You don't need to make Waqar's face, almost every player in the game has his face :P

Pakistan faces by me and rahul

Attachments

• pakistan_faces.jpg
    pakistan_faces.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 3
pak faces look much better than the indian faces. gr8 job :thumbs: !

Users who are viewing this thread