f0bstyle's Cricket 2004 Downloads

yeah i can have a go with that stuff a bit later this week.

Here are all the faces that i ahve made in game: The badani and pathan faces are not that great, the rest look good to me.

Have a look

Attachments

• indian_faces.jpg
    indian_faces.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 3
Hi F0bstyle,
I am babai. did you remember that I requested you to please make a Paktani kit for Cricket 2004, and you promised me the same. but I hope you forgot the same, please keep my request.

babai

babai, i have been busy with the indian faces and redoing the india kit. not to mention i have stuff to do at school, i will try to get to the pakistan kit soon. i have not forgotten

wat faces? u can change the in game faces? how can I do this? also how do i replace the kits? wat is this kit repacer. please help me out here.

You can change faces for different teams by downloading faces and placing them in the faces folder.

You can replace different faces in different teams by copying and pasting in the other teams face folder.

Originally posted by Maestro@Feb 22 2004, 01:58 AM
You can change faces for different teams by downloading faces and placing them in the faces folder.

You can replace different faces in different teams by copying and pasting in the other teams face folder.
there is no face folder in cricket 2004

You can only replace them using the GD kit replacer

Please post some feedback regarding the new india kit i have made, see previous page for screen. I know bharat said some parts are too light, is there anything else or is it good to go?

I'd like to release the indian face pack and the new kit together that is why i am asking

the kit looks great in the screenshots. But i havent got time to play the game. Hopefully ill play soon. ill tell u then.

Originally posted by jeromedascorp@Feb 22 2004, 11:52 AM
the kit looks great in the screenshots. But i havent got time to play the game. Hopefully ill play soon. ill tell u then.
i have not released the latest version of the india kit. the one online is the old, darker and duller blue one

Indian update at cricket2004.co.uk, both the face pack and India ODI v.2 have been released. go to cricket2004.co.uk to download it now

gr8 work vishal.....most of the faces in the pack have made by vishal!!
u've really done a good job with the getty images pics!! really impressive stuff!!

how about doing a joint pakistani face pack next??

Tafeeq Umar. it is in crap jpeg quality so it uploads faster

Attachments

• tafeeq_umar.jpg
    tafeeq_umar.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 6
inzamam-ul-haq, shoaib malik, yosuf yohanna, danish kaneria, tafeeq umar

Attachments

• pak_faces.jpg
    pak_faces.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread