Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
WORLD CHAMPIONS said:
where is the face template ?

There is no particular thing called template in general like we have for bats.... Different face files are there from which u can extract the required template!

First step in first post of this thread might help u for clear understanding! :)

skinnywicket

Club Cricketer
sid_19840 said:
Introduction
------------

Extact this file using bigGui,use it again to extract the face.fsh file to a directory.Now use Fshed to export the file for editing

Just some feedback for your face making tutorial..I am complete novice at face making and I am still unfimiliar with using the biggui and fsh tools...When you say in the intro of your tutorial Extract this file using BigGui..do you actually mean extract this file to BigGui.. because Im still too stupid on computers to understand even the first line of your tutorial so the rest i cant tell you about...Ive got photoshop and all the other editing tools but i was just wondering if there are plans for this tutorial to be updated soon...Im trying not to sound to whingy i just want to be able to contribute in some way

sid_19840

International Coach
skinnywicket said:
sid_19840 said:
Introduction
------------

Extact this file using bigGui,use it again to extract the face.fsh file to a directory.Now use Fshed to export the file for editing

Just some feedback for your face making tutorial..I am complete novice at face making and I am still unfimiliar with using the biggui and fsh tools...When you say in the intro of your tutorial Extract this file using BigGui..do you actually mean extract this file to BigGui.. because Im still too stupid on computers to understand even the first line of your tutorial so the rest i cant tell you about...Ive got photoshop and all the other editing tools but i was just wondering if there are plans for this tutorial to be updated soon...Im trying not to sound to whingy i just want to be able to contribute in some way

Download Biggui,open the file with it,and select the files and use Edit->Export(As far as I remember) and place the files to a directory of your choice.

skinnywicket

Club Cricketer
sid_19840 said:
Download Biggui,open the file with it,and select the files and use Edit->Export(As far as I remember) and place the files to a directory of your choice.
Thanks for the quick reply ill give it a try now

skinnywicket said:
Thanks for the quick reply ill give it a try now
Thanks again Sid..i followed your advice and it worked..i should be able to figure the rest out now(famous last words!)

aussie_ben91

School Cricketer
I create my created guys big file on biggui and then I try to import the file on biggui but the program freezes. I exit it and then reopen it and I tried to open the file and then I tried to import it but it came up with this.

error: C:\Program Files\EA SPORTS\EA SPORTS(TM) Cricket 07\91c1e20e0debcabe499906d9d3da8d43.big has a invalid header
error: Bigfile not open
Importing C:\Program Files\EA SPORTS\EA SPORTS(TM) Cricket 07\91c1e20e0debcabe499906d9d3da8d43.big to 91c1e20e0debcabe499906d9d3da8d43.big
error: Bigfile not open
Finished - successfully imported 0 of 1 files

And nothing appears on the excel line-out thing to export.

You can use this same tutorial on Cricket 2007... right?

saladguy

PCPL Season 2: Outstanding Performer (Division 2)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
great tutorial!!!!!!

its wer very helpful!!!

thanx m8

Users who are viewing this thread