Favourite and least favourite commentators

Laxman Shivaramakrishnan... I hate his tone... It's like he is telling a fairytale to a kid =/

Forgot about a few. I quite enjoy Nasser Hussain and Michael Holding, and really can't stand listening to Ranjit Fernando.

I can't stand Ranjit Fernando. Tony Cozier never shuts up about the West Indies. I hate him as well.

I agree with Pak Cricketer,

Michael Holding & Ian Bishop are the best ever.
I agree with what Rameez says most of the time.

ranjit fernando should be banned from commentating and also shivaramakrishnan who seems to be present everywhere.

Biased Indian commentators who get over excited when the ball hits the bat everytime...

I don't think anyone could hate Bumble. He's always entertaining. Totally unbiased, hilarious, and he knows his stuff.

Bumble could commentate on his own for a day and I wouldn't get bored.

All Australian commentators barring Slats are now sounding similar. You know what they will speak even before they speak. This is why BUMBLE scores over everyone. He has such a good sound modulation.

DD National commentators for the India-Pakistan series have to be the worst in the world. Even Ranjit Fernando is better than them, well maybe not. They spoil the whole experience with their stupidity.
I agree with everyone else that Bumble is the best.

Ramiz owns!
then it has to be Holding
then Bumble (david lloyd) purely for his comedy value
in at fourth none other than Nasser Hussain
and the final man to make the cut is.........Ian Botham

I can't stand ranjit, tony cozier, MARK NICHOLAS (ponce) and Barry richards.

the rest are fine

Tony Graig i think is best. he has good voice tone and nice style. i enjoy his commentry.

i hate laxman shivarama krishnan commentry.

Users who are viewing this thread