FC: Bug Reporting and Feature Suggestion

i have a small suggestion... How about having bonus points for batsman who remain not out at the end of an innings. That'll add some more to the excitement of Fantasy cricket.

We should have different games for t20 and ODI.
as we are now making team for a single serise(T20+ODI)despite of fact that most of country have different teams for T20 and ODI.not completely different but for example In indian team S tendulkar,Z khan R dravid don't play 20-20..
n anyway logically you can't mixup 2 format of games.
I know all the excuses about time from our fantasy cricket staff but you have to find some way for example don't create game for t20(let it be only ODI serise).

We should have different games for t20 and ODI.
as we are now making team for a single serise(T20+ODI)despite of fact that most of country have different teams for T20 and ODI.not completely different but for example In indian team S tendulkar,Z khan R dravid don't play 20-20..
n anyway logically you can't mixup 2 format of games.
I know all the excuses about time from our fantasy cricket staff but you have to find some way for example don't create game for t20(let it be only ODI series).

A bit of negative approach the way you're talking about the 'excuses'. To give an example of the recent Twenty20 that happened in this series: http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/showthread.php?t=40072

Only one player played only in the Twenty20. There was a lot of choice among the other players.

Otherwise when there is a series with some difference in the teams of the Twenty20 and ODI's, it would be a strategic move to choose your team and choose wisely and that's a part of Fantasy Cricket.

And most of the time the players from the Twenty20 are chosen from the ODI squad. Some players are rested or take a rest from the Twenty20.

and how about having extra points for batsman who remain not out at the end of the innings? that will add value to tail end batsmen too

Would'nt make a big difference.

I know all the excuses about time from our fantasy cricket staff but you have to find some way for example don't create game for t20(let it be only ODI serise).

Whats time gotta do with it ?

Anyways,as for the T20,i was initially thinking of not including it in the CB-Tri-Series,but it adds to the fun.
And i think Zexy has worded all that more appropriately.

i think the scores of FC test matches should be displayed at the end of every day.

Good idea,will think about it...

Well I think we are again running out of time..
SAF Vs BAN second test match will be from 29th feb..
And i am seeing again people won't get Much time to register..
And again we have to play with 16 teams...

Ok I'll solve the problem.I am creating that..Enjoy..
What you say WC??lol...

Forget him...
He messed up things in the Cb Series big time... :mad

Good idea,will think about it...

May be, how about the day on which one innings come to an end? As every day updating the scoring might have some time constraint issues, which might be bit tough as well.

May be, how about the day on which one innings come to an end? As every day updating the scoring might have some time constraint issues, which might be bit tough as well.

Actually i have thought of something similar.
One cannot update the scores at the end of day one.

What i can do is to name the top scorers [ players] of the day along with their points.

I could update it everyday also,but, if i miss one day,then tabulation will be tough.Also,incase of rain-affected matches,we would not be able to call off the event.

And as you say-time constraints..:cheers

Updating Test matches every day will cost too much time. Simply have patience and wait till the Test matches finishes.

Yeah I'll go with Zexy...also I think if one day's scores are updated then the VCash will be distributed to the top 3 after that day and it might lead to some problem...or if the code is modified to support it...then it might work

i thought of something very dangerous.
suppose if a team's captain is a batsman and het gets a duck
then instead of giving -30 he must be given -60 :D
same applies to bowling/allrounder captains

Actually that already happens. If your batsman captain gets a duck it will be -60.

Users who are viewing this thread