[FC Round 1] Aug 10-13: Willow Wanderers vs. Stump Smashers

WOAAAAAAAAAH!
What victory! Great work Biggy! You took the breakthroughs when most needed! :)
Hoping this good run continues! :D

Wow, Biggy just won the game single handedly. They needed 95 with 5 wickets in hand. Superb!

Woooo, brilliant stuff. :) 55 in the second innings by me, and a great knock by McLovin. Followed by a wow performance by Biggy with the ball. Nicely done.

Great win guys. True spin by biggy.
I am happy with my performance 7 wickets in the match plus 37 runs as a tailender.

Good game guys. But SS knew it was coming. Like I said, they were never gonna get there. They should be happy, that it went this close.

Bigy :hpraise. Made me look like a fool at the other end.

McLOVIN added 10 Minutes and 15 Seconds later...

Will there be a point table for this tournament on the PCCL website? Because for now, I don't see this on the tournament section. I see PREseason, and ODI

i'm not sure what happened here :o, i wasn't following the match but a comprehensive victory there.

Damn, we had it won until our tailenders all fell down like a sack of spuds.

Are you joking Covvy? You guys never had a hope. As usual, my prediction was spot on - Hedger to go early day 4, which he did, about two overs in with two more runs to his name and then of course the Wanderers to dismiss these clowns easily.

See you next time, Stump Smashers. Might want to think about some better banter too.. instead of "We are Sure to Win This!!" going into the 4th day.

84405.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread