Features you want to see in next iteration of Big Ant Cricket

Generally speaking, international outfields are at a good standard. What variations I would like to see is the size of the outfield in terms of length of boundaries (e.g. leg side boundary slightly larger than the offside for example). Then again, this already exists so all is well :)
Well, you must have seen that after a good amount of rain, the outfield slows down. Ball doesn't go to the boundary as fast as it should in a dry and fast outfield. Even when the ball gets lofted you will see that after dropping the ball most of the time stays where it drops in a rain affected outfield.
And yeah! boundary radius variations will also feel great.

Helicopter shot and doctors rushing on to the field to give first aid......the rest you mention is non-essential.....

In DBC it's really hard to know by the visual that which format am i playing. Everything looks the same. No change of HUD in International matches, Big bash, first class , IPL etc. makes it look all the same. Even there should be electronic advertisement boards which will show the name of the tournaments such as Big bash league 2015 , Indian Cricket/premiere league 2016 etc.

I must say some people are expecting far too much from DBC17. Big Ant will obviously make it alot better than last year and we sould have faith in them like we did for the first game. It's fair to give suggestions but some people are demanding stuff that may take years to implement. Even big names like Fifa and Pes have had great games and still have room for improvement. Let's just support the game and we should also appreciate that we are getting a sequel to the greatest cricket game of all time. I had lost all hope after cricket 2010 on consoles as we had to wait a very long time for another cricket game. DBC14 was amazing and i know for sure that DBC17 will be another fantastic game

being able to stand anywhere in the crease because at the moment it's very restricting. No chance of doing something like this for example

smith-wahab-759.jpg

I think it's safe to expect our DBC 17 should be as great (Graphic, UI, Weather, Audio, Audience/Crowd, Career progression) as CP Lacrosse 16. It'll be super awesome by the way! :D
@BigAntStudios Thank you!

In DBC it's really hard to know by the visual that which format am i playing. Everything looks the same. No change of HUD in International matches, Big bash, first class , IPL etc. makes it look all the same. Even there should be electronic advertisement boards which will show the name of the tournaments such as Big bash league 2015 , Indian Cricket/premiere league 2016 etc.
Yes to digital ad boards with option of entering the brand of the tournament and supporters in the academy itself along with the option for the font style the brand should be in and the board and brand name color selection as well..

:(Pleeeeeassssssseeeee pleeeeeaaaaaaaaaaasssssse allow the captain to decide the final playing 11 in career mode... humble request....

I would like to see top edges and sky balls when the batsman doesn't time their shot correctly sometimes ball going straight up in the air or flying over the boundary for six

can you also stop my right-handed bowling right-handed batting career player throwing the ball with his left hand? Cheers.

I would like to see a General shot modifier : shots played to just rotate the strike with no boundary intent for 1s,2s and 3s. This can be easily implemented using the analog sticks, would complement the agressive shots already in the game with the bumpers and triggers. Right anlog stick should be sensitive, for general shot modifier pulling the stick less means using the pace of the ball/ or taking pace off. Pulling the Right anlog stick further means punching the ball.

For aggressive shots pulling the right stick less means more looking for timing, pulling further means looking more to muscle the ball.

there should be three types of batsmen touch, power hitters and hybrid. For touch players they should have full range for general shots , and more effective looking for timing with aggressive shots. For Power hitters they should be poor at manipulating the field so are more effective punching the ball and have a wider range with agressive shots.

For example when playing as a touch player looking to muscle the ball will higher chance of skying or miss hitting it.

General shot modifier should also have a more forgiving timing window so u can coast at 3-5 an over. Aggressive shots should be more a gamble. Would make batting less concentration driven.

The ai should play depending on situation I felt its not up to the mark in DBC 14 it just plays defensive strokes when it actually needs to attack the opposition
Same way to the bowling sector where it sets notorious fielding option

Users who are viewing this thread