Features you want to see in next iteration of Big Ant Cricket

I agree but alternatively, just get rid of all the leaderboards...waste of time and space and restrictive for many other things that are much more important.....
I wouldn't get rid of online leaderboard though. If you have spent 1000s of hours playing a game online and not able to see yourself ahead of others would be a big let down .....but it should be implemented in way, it shows actual winners not someone who has taken help from his friend in forfeiting all the games to reach top of the ranking. And other thing is, in online games you play against humans, so it shows skills too not like offline where you can play on any level. So offline leaderboard is big No.

i can't believe i'm the one to say this, but - have you considered just getting a life?
I have one, thanks.

I haven't played that much but those who have will surely don't want online leaderboard to be scrapped.

If you have spent 1000s of hours playing a game online and not able to see yourself ahead of others would be a big let down

That's fine for online gameplay, have as many leaderboards as you like and beat HellicopterTendoolka69 to the top of the table... The game does not need have any kind of leaderboard for the career, arcade or custom gameplay modes within the single-player modes nor should gameplay elements be hijacked by them.

On leaderboard topic - A player shouldn't get a win if their opponent forfeits the match.
Yes they should and will.

The game does not need have any kind of leaderboard for the career, arcade or custom gameplay modes within the single-player modes nor should gameplay elements be hijacked by them.
Correct.

Correct.
Glad to see that Matt as an online player there was nothing worse than settling into a match and have the opponent quit on you it was very unsporting.

So it would be some compensation against time wasters.

Another pro mode improvement needed

Seperate Option to switch on off the HUD elements while batting and running.

I prefer no HUD elements while batting , but miss it while running in pro mode as the ball gets lost in the outfield.

Absolutely crucial.

Improvements to the side screen. Sometimes it's grey white for the white ball.

A lot of times, keeper/bowler collects the throw but doesn't take the bails off for a considerable amount of time. To give a sense of how long it takes, generally a batsman who has a yard to go when the throw is collected reaches safely before the stumps are broken.

From a layman's perspective, they just stand there waiting for 'collect-the-ball' animation to complete and then start the 'hit-the-stumps' animation which takes a little too long to be realistic.

It would be nice if collect and hit stumps can be made faster.

Last edited:
I know it's not fair to the player whose opponent forfeits but I just don't want this thing to happen too.

Check the wins,wickets & runs of no.9 on the ranking and then check the ones above and below it.

20160511095337_1.jpg

I know it's not fair to the player whose opponent forfeits but I just don't want this thing to happen too.

Check the wins,wickets & runs of no.9 on the ranking and then check the ones above and below it.

View attachment 166414

good god how can that bother you? who honestly gives the tiniest shit? so billybobzballsack has 25 more points than jerryseinfeldstaint despite taking 14.5 less wickets... won't somebody please think of the children!!

I'm a huge fan of "DragonZ Balls" and I want retribution and justice for his... I can't even finish that sentence, I honestly don't care enough to finish my joke. That's how much of a non-issue this thing is.

Users who are viewing this thread