Features you want to see in next iteration of Big Ant Cricket

3. More customization to career mode player to gain sponsors/ bat signings etc.

4. Not sure how difficult it would be to implement, but starting your career at one grade lower than what it is now. ie: Club cricket before state/county cricket.
Probably not too difficult given the team customizations already available? This would give an added tick for realism, rather than averaging less than ten as a no. 3 for a state team and constantly being picked.

I liked these 2 points too.

pentool for editing patten and also chest logo test and different colour for top and pants we cant give in dbc 14 like like red yello top and comelitly different colour for pants pentool for bats logos -sponsers ... more stidiems :cheers:cheers

Got MLB the show 14 ! It is possible there to carry your career over to the next iteration !

In dbc it gonna take a long time for the average player to complete the 20 years
As well so something to consider I hope

Career mode suggestions

My feedback for career mode would be as follows:

- Non-static team line ups. Team changes depending on the format played and not stick to a single squad all the time.
- Allow career player to opt-out of any one format. Kind of pointless playing T20 if you want to focus on FC/test career.
- Performance based movement up or down the order in batting line up.
- Allow pure batsman to completely opt out of bowling, i.e. no bowling skill or preference at all, thus making the AI captain bowling you at odd times in crucial situations even if not a bowler.

In dbc it gonna take a long time for the average player to complete the 20 years
As well so something to consider I hope

So what?You are playing a career mode and not a single season.It will take time and it must take time.Thats the fun.If you want to complete career in less than 10 years then play like KP and keep using BBM to chat with steyn and greame smith.They will end you career.

----------

Got MLB the show 14 ! It is possible there to carry your career over to the next iteration

Now tell me how many iterations of MLB the show are out in the market.For your info in the case of DBC its just their debut.Keep Patience,Mate.You are allowed to complain or request,but give them some time.Cheers.

M8 does this sound like I needs to have it this thread is about suggestions not demand so relax

Now tell me how many iterations of MLB the show are out in the market.For your info in the case of DBC its just their debut.Keep Patience,Mate.You are allowed to complain or request,but give them some time.Cheers.

Do you know what thread you're posting in?

yeah i know but its too early for that.Just need to get basics right for now.These are not necessary for now.There are many things which are more important and should be countered earlier than this.

Last edited:
yeah i know but its too early for that.Just need to get basics right for now.These are not necessary for now.There are many things which are more important and should be countered earlier than this.

The guy you attacked had a fair point.20 years as a bowler is going to take a long time, I've been playing a couple of hours most days since the patch and haven't completed the English season yet, let alone the Aussie competition etc.

Ability to transfer would be very nice.

Player/s injuries,do they happen anyway in this game?

Ability to tell the AI partners to ease up on shots or to up the run rate in accordance with the match situation...

This by, maybe pressing the left D-Pad button or press in the L stick and they meet halfway for a brief message,,,something along those lines

Ability to tell the AI partners to ease up on shots or to up the run rate in accordance with the match situation...

This by, maybe pressing the left D-Pad button or press in the L stick and they meet halfway for a brief message,,,something along those lines

^+1^

Users who are viewing this thread