Features you want to see in next iteration of Big Ant Cricket

I created this thread for a good cause but some people are destroying it.

tumblr_m3mwjjWSIa1qdkvnco1_500.gif

What about skill games? E.g. Aiming for the same spot 8/10 times to improve your player's bowling/accuracy rating or to gain XP. Perhaps follow the Fifa way of skills training (for those who have played Fifa).

Could not see any mentioning of it so though i'd throw it in. Although, i will try and search again when i get home and amend this post accordindingly.

i think they have said nets (training) will only improve you in the sense that you (the gamer) get better at the game, rather than the player (game character) gets better/more xp in a particular skill.

in general i don't see why some people are so down on the idea of this thread. it's a tad premature, maybe, but from the pure features list i think plenty of us made a call a while back on whether ashes or bradman was "richer", so surely it's still legitimate to say now "ok, dbc has got some awesome features, but what if it also had x,y,z..."

1.more improved gameplay. . .
2.more sledging options...anger meter etc
3.when anger meter become full we have an option to hit the bowler/fielder with bat or kick/punch/stumps{when playing as a batsman}..in case of bowler/fielder we have an option to hit the batman with ball/stumps.
4.when above things happen the umpire have an option of showing red/yellow card to the batsman/bowler..
5.cricket academy should have an option of adding sounds{players,commentary}..current cricket academy dont have an option of adding sounds of player.
6.stadium creator with an option of adding images by users.
7.commentator creator with options like reaction to 4s,6s,off/on side boundary,cover/straight drive,miss-time shot,well time shot,hoe he call players.
8.crowd controller,hooting options.and option of adding hooting sounds.
9.something like when a team win a match chasing a score the captain remove his t-shirt{like ganguly did} or her bra and the batman take the stumps....more celebration options..when we lost a match we should an option to hit the opponent with stumps or take his bat and hit him with it{you can add a meter for batsman to submission or fight back} OR handshake......
10. cheerleaders creators....
11.add control cheerleader option..like showing their boobs/ass to crowd,player......
12.when cheerleader shows her boobs/ass to player they lost focus and their confidence goes down..to the point where batsman miss a slow,low fulltoss and bold...the bowlers does 5 consecutive wide balls and 10 no balls.the captain decides to do mini over.fielders drops easy catches.
13.add music when a wicket falls or batsman hit a century.and option to change/add music.
14.ADD "add celebrity options"...you can bring hot babes and actors to stadium...
15.match fixing options like wear a helmet while bowling as a sign to match fixtures..or instead of running straight batsman takes a curved path or dancing{like saif did in that amul macho ad} BADE AARAM SE.
16.finally add a option like you press some button and a naked babe runs in the stadium to kiss you{players} and the security tries to catch the babe....you can either be the hot babe or security guy......

add all this options and i guarantee you this thing sell more copies than GTA/SAINTS ROW/FIFA...........Seriously

Thanks for that wall of text, I assume you've had hands-on time with the game?

+2 for mentioning GTA and FIFA.

...you can bring hot babes to stadium...

Quality.

VijayGreat said:
I created this thread for a good cause...

Citation required.

Last edited:
I was going to say that "more improved ganeplay" was ridiculous as you've not played the game but then I realised that the whole list is ridiculous.

1.more improved gameplay. . .
2.more sledging options...anger meter etc
3.when anger meter become full we have an option to hit the bowler/fielder with bat or kick/punch/stumps{when playing as a batsman}..in case of bowler/fielder we have an option to hit the batman with ball/stumps.
4.when above things happen the umpire have an option of showing red/yellow card to the batsman/bowler..
5.cricket academy should have an option of adding sounds{players,commentary}..current cricket academy dont have an option of adding sounds of player.
6.stadium creator with an option of adding images by users.
7.commentator creator with options like reaction to 4s,6s,off/on side boundary,cover/straight drive,miss-time shot,well time shot,hoe he call players.
8.crowd controller,hooting options.and option of adding hooting sounds.
9.something like when a team win a match chasing a score the captain remove his t-shirt{like ganguly did} or her bra and the batman take the stumps....more celebration options..when we lost a match we should an option to hit the opponent with stumps or take his bat and hit him with it{you can add a meter for batsman to submission or fight back} OR handshake......
10. cheerleaders creators....
11.add control cheerleader option..like showing their boobs/ass to crowd,player......
12.when cheerleader shows her boobs/ass to player they lost focus and their confidence goes down..to the point where batsman miss a slow,low fulltoss and bold...the bowlers does 5 consecutive wide balls and 10 no balls.the captain decides to do mini over.fielders drops easy catches.
13.add music when a wicket falls or batsman hit a century.and option to change/add music.
14.ADD "add celebrity options"...you can bring hot babes and actors to stadium...
15.match fixing options like wear a helmet while bowling as a sign to match fixtures..or instead of running straight batsman takes a curved path or dancing{like saif did in that amul macho ad} BADE AARAM SE.
16.finally add a option like you press some button and a naked babe runs in the stadium to kiss you{players} and the security tries to catch the babe....you can either be the hot babe or security guy......

add all this options and i guarantee you this thing sell more copies than GTA/SAINTS ROW/FIFA...........Seriously

wtf-is-this-shit.jpg

...Make the phone-call, Ross. Guaranteed.

You want editable kits AND licenses? Pick one or the other, because you can't have both...

kits,licenses........license from BCCI alone will cost more than the rest of the cost of the game....

what you do with kits and licences when gameplay became boring...just like cricket 07 and ashes 09 ...even after heavy modding stuff available whats the point if i can hit a six to square leg to a outside the off stump ball.......

17.terrorist attack while playing a match..player have to survive.
18.guard of owner after 10000 playing hours.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread