Features you want to see in next iteration of Big Ant Cricket

My point was that you wouldn't be allowed to edit licensed kits. It's one or the other.

One thing I'd like to see, although it may be in this version anyway, is body language of the players, like if your team is losing a series, or doing badly in a league and their heads are down when in the field, not too much chirping or encouraging etc, and on the flip side when doin well lots of chirpiness and sledging and a bit more liveliness in their body language. I don't know how much player voice etc we will hear in this game but the old " bowling warnie" or the "thats it keep it there son" and With the sub continent teams giving it the old "bowling shabas shabas"( apologies if spellings wrong) that sort if thing would add realism and may give you the option of hearing that more than the need to add to or improve the commentary, especially in career mode.

I don't know how much player voice etc we will hear in this game but the old " bowling warnie" or the "thats it keep it there son" and With the sub continent teams giving it the old "bowling shabas shabas"( apologies if spellings wrong) that sort if thing would add realism and may give you the option of hearing that more than the need to add to or improve the commentary, especially in career mode.

As long as it's not like BLIC '07 where they'd just shout "KEEPER'S END" or "BOWLER'S END" every now and then - but yeah would be nice to get a feeling of team morale in some form or another visually or something.

I think the repetitive issue is a funny one because when you actually play on a weekend, the vocals are repetitive!!! Well bowled, good shot, well played, HOWZAT!!! Etc. it's very hard to make a cricket game and it not be repetitive!! Other than the banter you could get by knowing only a handful of phrases for 20 years without problem!

One thing I'd like to see, although it may be in this version anyway, is body language of the players, like if your team is losing a series, or doing badly in a league and their heads are down when in the field, not too much chirping or encouraging etc, and on the flip side when doin well lots of chirpiness and sledging and a bit more liveliness in their body language. I don't know how much player voice etc we will hear in this game but the old " bowling warnie" or the "thats it keep it there son" and With the sub continent teams giving it the old "bowling shabas shabas"( apologies if spellings wrong) that sort if thing would add realism and may give you the option of hearing that more than the need to add to or improve the commentary, especially in career mode.

its "idhar hi dal","milega milega","bahut badhiya","bahut achcha","shabash shabash","ooyeee"..

its "idhar hi dal","milega milega","bahut badhiya","bahut achcha","shabash shabash","ooyeee"..

So I was close then!!!! What does it all mean?

I think the repetitive issue is a funny one because when you actually play on a weekend, the vocals are repetitive!!! Well bowled, good shot, well played, HOWZAT!!! Etc. it's very hard to make a cricket game and it not be repetitive!! Other than the banter you could get by knowing only a handful of phrases for 20 years without problem!

that's why i suggested adding commentary options in cricket academy...

----------

So I was close then!!!! What does it all mean?

idhar hi dal = keep bowling in this area.
milega milega = you gonna get a wicket
bahut badhiya = bahut achcha = shabash shabash = well done
ooyeee = ooooyeeeee

It would be really awesome if BA utilizes following technologies:

* PS4 Eye Camera + PS Move

* Sony's upcoming Virtual Reality Headset & Oculus Rift (that would put pro cam to better use)

* Kinect on XBONE

It would be even more really awesome if BA utilise the other following technologies:

* Time Travel

* Power of invisibility (Nintendo)

* That noise cats make when they talk to birds

* Cheerleaders ...IN SPACE

that's why i suggested adding commentary options in cricket academy...

----------

idhar hi dal = keep bowling in this area.
milega milega = you gonna get a wicket
bahut badhiya = bahut achcha = shabash shabash = well done
ooyeee = ooooyeeeee

amazing.

It would be even more really awesome if BA utilise the other following technologies:

* Time Travel

* Power of invisibility (Nintendo)

* That noise cats make when they talk to birds

* Cheerleaders ...IN SPACE

fixed

He forgot to bold type important words. If you don't bold the important words the devs can't see them. It's like a blindspot.

Users who are viewing this thread