Features you want to see in next iteration of Big Ant Cricket

It's like a blindspot.

Ross is kinda like a Tyrannosaur, sight is activated by movement... so make sure, for Ross and Mikey, you are doing them a giant favor by assisting them, like a rain hat in a storm, because they'll skip over the unimportant non-bold words and just get the message quicker.

*giggle* crack... fertilizer...

Oh, a thread on the sequel to the game that hasn't released yet. Excellent!!!

What's the release date for the sequel?
Can we have a broadcast cam positioned at 30 degrees clockwise from the viewpoint of the fielder at 3rd slip and at an elevation of 21 feet?
Can we also have a tool that allows actual stadium design and construction when using a 3D printer?
I'd also like to be able to change the pitch colour to a deep purple and play with a green ball.
And if you can have an option for the England team to all be incapable of playing a hook/pull shot, that would be super!!!
Thanks Ross. For spoiling us with DBC 15 so shortly after not releasing the first one yet. You're a star!!!!

Umpiring mode : Experience the heady thrills and spills of life as an international umpire. Spend entire test matches in first person view, counting to 6 and waiting for your chance to make that crucial lbw or run out decision.

Umpire career mode : At the end of player career mode at the age of 36, you get the option to do your umpiring exams and then work your way through hours of club and first class games. RPG elements are introduced through options to be a good or evil umpire. Will you uphold the spirit of the game or use your powers to crush your enemies ... one decision at a time!

That makes me think of the Special Referee mode on the old WWF/WWE games. Surely you'd end up just waiting until the team you wanted to lose had used up their reviews and then abuse your powers completely for the rest of the innings, haha!

That's why being a county umpire is more fun. No one can question your authority and there are very few replays, one camera at just one end. You can be biased as much as you like, making sure that Somerset win the Championship.

No, a lot of cats will make frustrated crying sounds at stuff they want to catch but that is out of reach.

This is why this is such a crucial feature for Don Bradman 15.

Features what i want to see are,
1.Retired hurt
2.Test session as it was in "Brian lara/Shane warne 99"
3.Buying players on the basis of one year performance for your own IPL team.
4.While buying players "Bidding" option must be there.
*Carrier mode*
1.Some points or Money must be given after being the "Man of the match" & "Man of the series"
3.Popularity within people according to the performance. Eg: Sachin Tendulkar
4.Rival player according to the match(Batsman vs Bowler or Bowler vs batsman). Eg: Sachin Tendulkar vs Shane warne, Habhajan singh vs Ricky Pointing.

Looking forward for such kind of cricket game.

Last edited:
"Test Session"
It is not tutorials, it is a test game session feature, only test matches played with all country with one host country... As you win the series your ranks steps up... "Fight to become the No.1 test nation"

I still play cricket'99 whenever i get time just because of test session feature, but unfortunately this feature was never seen after cricket'99 to AC'09...

Users who are viewing this thread