Features you want to see in next iteration of Big Ant Cricket

Hopefully that will put people off from pirating the game knowing that it doesn't work with a keyboard.

Its not about affording (at least in my case). I love playing with keyboard only. Also, I would not want to buy it now and when I get bored with the game, throw the controller like a piece of junk with no other use.

ever played fifa ???????

Hopefully that will put people off from pirating the game knowing that it doesn't work with a keyboard.

I am starting to think that... and that anyone that tries to stop piracy get called a racist means we're probably onto something :)

Last edited:
Track IR support, if it doesn't make it in this time round.

----------

Only with keyboard on PC.

You do realise that you're missing out on the full potential of the game by playing it with a device that's limited to 8 directions, when the game is designed for full 360 degree control?

It's your money I guess.

----------

Keyboard controls for PC platform.

No thanks; right now the game appears to have 360 degree control, or at the very least a lot more than the pathetic keyboard's 8 directions. Face it, you're in the minority; the vast majority of PC sports gamers use a gamepad. Get with the program because otherwise you'll be left behind as more and more games ditch the keyboard.

Last edited:
You do realise that you're missing out on the full potential of the game by playing it with a device that's limited to 8 directions, when the game is designed for full 360 degree control?

It's your money I guess.

I see. I was wondering if my old video game controller would work with the PC version. I would have tried it rather than asking but I have given it to someone and would ask him to return if the controller works fine with the PC version. Also, what are the adjustments (if any required) need to be done to make it run?

This game promises to be real that I'd like to see on the top right corner of the tv screen "Big Ant Studios Live(BAS Live)" just like I see S2 Live,,,to others it would be Ten Sports Live, 9 World Wide Sports, etc. when watching a live cricket game

You mean the ones that are voiced by a select number of actual players? That's a massive ask.

Player interviews like in NBA 2k14 would be a really nice touch

That's a massive ask. It would have to be a massive overhaul and key feature of a future edition. There's no point having it as a nice touch. The press conferences would have to mean something as a storyline. There would also have to be many different varieties in press conferences and consequences for it to be a good feature otherwise it would be boring or repetitive.

Users who are viewing this thread