FOOTBALL Fifa 11

Will you buy FIFA 11?

• Total voters
With most of us here going to buy and play FIFA 11 when it comes out, why not share some of the best moments you had in FIFA 10? :)

Code:
Difficulty Level:
Favored Formation(s):
Biggest Win:
Heaviest Defeat:
Best Match(es):
Most difficult team(s) to play against:

You can add more if you want. I used Chelsea most of the time in this game. :laugh Anyway, my best moments in FIFA 10 are:

Difficulty Level:
Started with World Class before moving on to Legendary

Favored Formation(s):
1. 4-3-3
2. 4-4-1-1
3. 4-2-1-2-1

Biggest Win:
Won 11-0 away at Lens. Was using Chelsea (in Legendary difficulty)

Heaviest Defeat:
Came in France also. Lost 3-0 against Bordeaux (in Legendary difficulty)

Best Matches:
1.Two legged match against Atletico Madrid. Played the first leg at home. I was dominating the game but somehow could not score. 0-0 at half time. Continue to dominate but against the run of play, they took a 2-0 lead in the 2nd half. That means 2 away goals which is an utter disaster! But then, I fought back in the last 20 minutes and won 3-2 with Kaka scoring the 3rd goal with a bicycle kick after a cross comes in from the right side! A beautiful moment! Moving on to the second leg, Atletico Madrid went 2-0 up within 10 minutes! 4-3 on aggregate in their favor with 2 away goals. I then slowly fought my way back and lead 3-2 at half time. In the end, I won 5-2 and 8-4 on aggregate.

2. Another two legged tie match but this time against Lazio. I somehow managed to lose the first leg 3-1 away to Lazio after dominating the game. However with the away goal, I still have some hope. In the second leg, both of us were trading goals because I was attacking too much. I went 2-0 up. They made 2-1. Went 3-1 and they scored, making it 3-2. The tie is still in their favor. Then, I decided to slow things down a little in the second half. I went 5-2 up at one point but was panicking a little every time Lazio attacks because one away goal for them spells danger for me. But luckily, I managed to score the 6th goal which allowed me some room for error. I won 6-2 in the end and 7-5 on aggregate.

3. This time is Liverpool in two legged tie match. Again, lost 3-1 in the first leg at Anfield after I played badly. Could have lost 3-2 but somehow I managed to spurned a one-on-one chance with Joe Cole. :facepalm But I turned the tie around by trashing Liverpool 5-0 in the second leg with them not having a single shot at all! So, I won 6-3 on aggregate. :laugh

Funnily enough, all 3 matches came in the Semi Final. Those matches were played in World Class difficulty by the way before I changed the difficulty to Legendary. It's hard to tell the excitement here but it was some of the craziest matches that I had in the game!

Pathetically, it's Manchester City. The likes of Bayer Leverkusen also have the tendency of making things difficult and Bordeaux is another annoying team in my opinion. I always have to keep an eye on their long ball tactics! :mad:

Last edited:
Can't remember much. Haven't played it in a while. I play it on the PS2 as well.

Difficulty Level: Legendary

Favored Formation(s): Probably 4-3-3 or 4-1-2-1-2

Biggest Win: 10-0 vs Wolves (with Man Utd on Legendary)

Heaviest Defeat: I think it was 4-0 with New Zealand against Italy on legendary

Best Match(es): Can't remember who I was playing. Was being Man City and went down 2-0 early. Pulled back level 60 minutes in with goals from Rossi and Ireland (This is in manager mode and I bought Rossi) but conceded again with 20 minutes to play. 2 late goals from Guiseppi Rossi though to take his hattrick gave me the win though, the final goal a header off a corner in the 90th minute, can't remember what the equaliser was though and I won 4-3. I don't really have any great matches though.

Most difficult team(s) to play against: Um, hard to say. I don't find many teams hard to play. Chelsea is a problem some times and most of the top teams when being pretty bad teams.

Difficulty Level:
Legendary

Favored Formation(s):
4-3-3

Biggest Win:
Can't remember exactly. Against mates I have won 9-1 and 8-1, also won a game online 7-0 where Torres scored them all. My biggest and best win of recent times was a 5-0 Champions League final victory over Barcelona with Porto.

Heaviest Defeat:
Probably by one or two goals. I just don't lose on this game ;)

Best Match(es):
I remember a cracker against Sporting and Naval in my first manager mode season with Porto. Both were 3-2 in my favour, if I remember correctly. Apart from that there must have been some decent online matches and me and my mate would have had some belters back in the day.

Liverpool.

Yeah. I never lose unless I am playing high level international teams with low level ones and even then, I don't lose often. My win record is about 95%.

Anyway, FIFA 11 even on PS2 will be fun to play than some no-graphics Stick Football or other local football games.

I play Fifa 10 on the best level (World Class?) and it's pretty realistic. I went with Everton for three seasons and got 9th, 13th and was coming around 4-5th but then got sacked :p.

Also if anybody's interested, I went through today in updating all the EPL squads to this season on the PS3 so if anybody wants to download it then give me a yell and I'll put it on a USB.

Have you guys seen the PC videos yet? Finally the PC is getting a Fifa it deserves! And just wait until the modders can work their magic on it as well! I will be trying the demo before buying, but if the demo lives up to my expectations, I will preorder it the very same day.

Having seen the gameplay videos for both PC and NG I can say with some degree of certainty and confidence that FIFA11PC is just FIFA10NG while FIFA11NG is a new game. FIFA11NG just looked so much more fluid than FIFA10PC. Another indicator was the commentary. I knew all the lines from the FIFA11PC gameplay video already but I heard quite a few new ones in the FIFA11NG video.

Having seen the gameplay videos for both PC and NG I can say with some degree of certainty and confidence that FIFA11PC is just FIFA10NG while FIFA11NG is a new game. FIFA11NG just looked so much more fluid than FIFA10PC. Another indicator was the commentary. I knew all the lines from the FIFA11PC gameplay video already but I heard quite a few new ones in the FIFA11NG video.

This doesn't sound promising.

I was hoping to save ?? and get the pc version.

Please keep an eye out for the pc version guys, i don't want a crap version of the game.

Don't think ill cancel my fifa 11 xbox order just yet.

Please keep an eye out for the pc version guys, i don't want a crap version of the game.
Pc version of fifa 11,Is mixed port Of WC 2010 and Fifa 10 Ps3/x360,And In Videos it is looking Great :)
official game play :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I play Fifa 10 on the best level (World Class?) and it's pretty realistic. I went with Everton for three seasons and got 9th, 13th and was coming around 4-5th but then got sacked :p.

Also if anybody's interested, I went through today in updating all the EPL squads to this season on the PS3 so if anybody wants to download it then give me a yell and I'll put it on a USB.

Legendary is the top difficulty level. I'd be interested, that is if it doesn't muck up any existing manager mode games.

FIFA 11 looks great on PC but can't buy it as I don't have a graphics card.:crying

Legendary is the top difficulty level. I'd be interested, that is if it doesn't muck up any existing manager mode games.

I do play on Legendary I found out.

If your keen for the updated squads, please let me know and I'l upload it. It won't affect your current Manager mode stuff but you can obviously only use the updated squads if you create a new one. Also I believe trophies will be disabled for Fifa.

This doesn't sound promising.

I was hoping to save ?? and get the pc version.

Don't think ill cancel my fifa 11 xbox order just yet.

Well, the PC version of Fifa 11 certainly doesn't look crap. Regarding the console versions, I've seen videos of them and I've seen nothing to convince me to spend an extra ?20 or so on a version that will have no AA/AF, lower resolutions and most importantly, zero modding potential.

Taking all that into account and also taking into account the fact that we've waited for a good Fifa PC game for so long and the fact that I prefer to sit down at my PC to play football games, I'll be preordering the PC version as long as the demo isn't a let down. There's a chance I'll get the PS3 version later in the season if it comes down in price, but all that depends on the views of people who have played both versions. :)

Pc version of fifa 11,Is mixed port Of WC 2010 and Fifa 10 Ps3/x360,And In Videos it is looking Great :)

Certainly does!

Most difficult team(s) to play against: Um, hard to say. I don't find many teams hard to play. Chelsea is a problem some times and most of the top teams when being pretty bad teams.

Quite true. I remember using Coventry City against Chelsea and totally unable to threaten them at all and lost 2-0. However, I did use Stoke City and defeated Chelsea and Manchester City 1-0 and 2-1 respectively and it was pretty comfortable too especially against Chelsea. The solitary goal against Chelsea was a Stoke City classic; from a Rory Delap throw in. :laugh

J-Psychic added 2 Minutes and 11 Seconds later...

Yeah. I never lose unless I am playing high level international teams with low level ones and even then, I don't lose often. My win record is about 95%.

Yeah. I usually have a hard time playing against Spain and once against South Korea! :facepalm On the winning record, mine is around 94% and I have played over 700 games and still counting. :)

J-Psychic added 2 Minutes and 45 Seconds later...

It sure looks good. The graphic is pretty smooth.

Users who are viewing this thread