FOOTBALL Fifa 11

Will you buy FIFA 11?

• Total voters
Certainly looks much better than last year's PC version, but I still prefer the PS3 version.

Video's looking absolutely excellent!! Though I will try the demo first.

So the PS3 demo should be available tomorrow. Best get my homework done tonight then :p

God, why don't they release the same game on PC? Unistalled straight away, I had enough of the bam-bam-through ball-one on one-goal last year, can't believe people will buy what is an essentialy repackaged FIFA10 just becuase EA were finally bothered to port the engine.

To little to late in my eyes.

On a happier note, quite enjoying the console version. Don't like the passing as much as PES, but thank god most of the annoyances appear to have been ironed out. The real test though is the manager mode, if it's broken again....

Oh it's already on the PS store. Since when does that update before thursdays?

God, why don't they release the same game on PC? Unistalled straight away, I had enough of the bam-bam-through ball-one on one-goal last year, can't believe people will buy what is an essentialy repackaged FIFA10 just becuase EA were finally bothered to port the engine.

To little to late in my eyes.

On a happier note, quite enjoying the console version. Don't like the passing as much as PES, but thank god most of the annoyances appear to have been ironed out. The real test though is the manager mode, if it's broken again....

I've played both PC and PS3 demos and while there are some things about PS3 demo that are better, there's not a huge amount between the two games for me.

Edit: http://forum.ea.com/uk/posts/list/6499.page (It's a demo extender for PC Fifa 11 demo. Give it a try on a higher level before giving up on it - amateur is too easy for anyone and that's what the demo is locked to).

Last edited:
After playing the demo I don't believe there's enough to spend $80 on this when you have Fifa 10. Sure there's some good improvements but I'm not getting it.

Well i just played Fifa 11 demo on the pc, and i have to say i think ill be cancelling my xbox fifa 11 order.

I run ridiculously high amounts of AA/AF on my Ati 5850 on fifa, making the graphics so smooth, i think id rather have that than the xbox jaggies.

Gameplay felt similar to fifa 10 on the xbox, but definitely improved from what i could tell in my limited game time.

So i go to shopto.net and play.com, and fifa 11 pc isn't even on their websites. Lol wut? :facepalm

After playing the demo I don't believe there's enough to spend $80 on this when you have Fifa 10. Sure there's some good improvements but I'm not getting it.

The game felt about 1000x better than Fifa 10 on a quick play-through for me. I spent a majority of my time playing be a goalkeeper in arena though and only played three games. But it was so smooth, passing was more realistic and defending was a LOT better. Slide tackles were more realistic and harder to pull off.

So green light to FIFA 11. Pro Passing is also on PS2. Just found it.:banana2

Oh it's already on the PS store. Since when does that update before thursdays?

It changed to Tuesdays in May for North America, I think it's Wednesdays elsewhere now.

Gonna get the demo today. Yeah, the manager mode must be fixed for me though.

PS3 looks damn like FIFA 10.

3 minutes per half is not enough time to get into a game, that's what has annoyed me the most. The new animations are great and I love the 'Be A Goalkeeper' mode. Will give it another play today but I found it difficult to get a decent impression with such short games.

Users who are viewing this thread