FOOTBALL Fifa 11

Will you buy FIFA 11?

• Total voters

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
ROsters matters to me. Anyway, if I have the luck I might get FIFA 11. I hear PS3 is very costly in India. Around Rs.18,000.

In PS2 version you can just manually change the rosters anyway.

18,000 is quite costly, but think about it, if you're spending hours and hours on your PS2 each week, it may be worth it to make the step up to PS3. Plus of course you've got a Blu-Ray player then.

five

Club Cricketer
what will be the improvements for fifa 11 in ps2 version from the last time around.will the graphics be changing.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
In PS2 version you can just manually change the rosters anyway.

18,000 is quite costly, but think about it, if you're spending hours and hours on your PS2 each week, it may be worth it to make the step up to PS3. Plus of course you've got a Blu-Ray player then.
No! Only 1 game works in it, as it is region protected (to USA) and I have only FR3 in it. I'm too lazy to do roster works.:p

what will be the improvements for fifa 11 in ps2 version from the last time around.will the graphics be changing.

Not much. No graphics change. Maybe a few new teams, stadiums, menu and some other thingy. But one important thing is that Goalkeepers will no longer be Foolish or so Clever. They will get their good old medium powers.

JBlues08

Club Captain
Not much. No graphics change. Maybe a few new teams, stadiums, menu and some other thingy. But one important thing is that Goalkeepers will no longer be Foolish or so Clever. They will get their good old medium powers.

I hope there will be stadiums for some of the big teams out there. I can't believe the Santiago Bernabeau was not in the FIFA 10 PS 2 version.

Last edited:

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
PS2 mode is getting nothing because it is the inferior console to PS3, 360 and Wii. No-one buys PS2 games except for a few people, so they don't bother improving the game much.

@Bevab: PS3 has no region codes or protection like NTSC or PAL like 360.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
^But 100% confident that my parents won't buy even a new PS2 for me or even a graphics card, then how will they buy PS3.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Save up..?

There must be some way you can get money... Honestly you are doing yourself a big disservice by not having a PS3.

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
Hmmm, just got sacked in my long career with Everton, stupidly after a win.

Will probably have to update squads now by hand cause I can't be bothered doing another career with the same line-ups. Or I could get Fifa 11 :p

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
Nah, I'm not going to. Will go and update the squads on fifa 10 and start a career again.

JBlues08

Club Captain
Hmmm, just got sacked in my long career with Everton, stupidly after a win.

Will probably have to update squads now by hand cause I can't be bothered doing another career with the same line-ups. Or I could get Fifa 11 :p

What happened there?

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
Lost in the first round of the FA Cup where I needed to reach the Semi.

Quite annoying how this happens. If Fifa 11 has a gun as Career mode then I'll buy it.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Well I won the treble with Porto (League, Cup, Champ League) and wanted to call it time and move elsewhere. But no, the only available jobs are all in the Liga Adelente meaning I have to spend another season destroying the same teams again. Hopefully they'll improve manager mode in FIFA11.

Users who are viewing this thread