Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

Abhas

Retired Administrator
Obviously you've not bothered with the discussion, there is no mafia, there are no mafia teammates.

Clutching at straws isn't it?

----------

Okay guys, I reckon killing Suren is good
Just a while back you wanted Surendar dead, then Yash, now me.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One

----------

Quick we have to find the mafia or Abhas will die!-

Huh? When you said this - I had 2 lynch counts while Abhas had 1. Why should he be weak & not me? How do you know that Abhas would die? Means, you infected Abhas and you know that he is next in list.

Unlynch : Abhas
Lynch : MaD

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Endgame!

He knew he had to go for the others to survive. He couldn't resist the pain! He had a plan. It worked. He made sure no one else was infected and as they decided to kill him, they were very scared. However, after the death all of them decided they were leaving the place and everyone will go to different places.

MaD is dead. He was a terribly ill vanilla townie.

Abhas went to a nearby town and lived a normal life, so did Yash and so did theDon.

Surender however, while moving out felt weak. He could not walk more and realising he was infected, he fell on the ground. He was dead in no time.

The survivers are - Abhas, theDon and Yash.

Zhuorb and Simon are the only ones who figured it out! They get a special mention. MaD gets mentioned for playing smart and getting himself lynched as that made sure the survivers survived!

It was the deadly black plague which took down the people. No sides, nothing! Not too sure about how many would have liked this setup but, this is how I intended to run it. Any improvement suggestions are welcomed.

Simon was the one who was infected by the plague right from the start. It was random. And from there on, one of the remaining people got infected randomly. If today was a mislynch, all the remaining 4 would have been infected with the plague with no survivers and the black plague spreading throughout...

P Squared

International Coach
I dont get this game

----------

You just had lynch off ill townies to win?

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I should have won as well :(

There are no real winners. Only survivers as such. Winners would only be there if people had figured out the black plague with a majority. I specially mentioned in one of the writeups that it need not be a lynch majority.

----------

Surendar died because he hammered?

Yes. He was infected as a result of it.

----------

I dont get this game

----------

You just had lynch off ill townies to win?

It was an experiment setup as I wantes to do something different.

P Squared

International Coach
I liked the Crimea reference lol, over-thinking at its very best (think it was Abhas)

Users who are viewing this thread