surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Don it's because I was just curious that's it. :) Simon thanked his post, Simon got dead after he hinted about poison .. Now Zhu gave a fabulous break through when User hinted someone is getting weak. Not sure whether we have chance to hint once the town of symptoms after getting infected.

So asked Zhu before our next poison kill.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
There were 6 of them. But, he was very weak and couldn't stand it anymore!

Zhuorb is dead. He was a terribly ill vanilla townie.

There were only 5 now. They knew they could not relax a bit. They decided they will be up even during the nights now.

Some of those were finally getting there. But, was it really the case? Figure it out!

We move onto day 3!

With 5 alive it takes 3 for a majority. It need not be a lynch majority. I figured it out will do along with the mention of what you have figured out! This is your last shot at survival. If you cannot figure it out, you all die!

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Don it's because I was just curious that's it. :) Simon thanked his post, Simon got dead after he hinted about poison .. Now Zhu gave a fabulous break through when User hinted someone is getting weak. Not sure whether we have chance to hint once the town of symptoms after getting infected.

So asked Zhu before our next poison kill.

OK I think you are right now.

Time to figure it out.

----------

My conclusion is that both of them were told something about the game and had to discretely post it before they were killed. Hence why Zhuorb just randomly went from not knowing anything to making such a useful post. I think both times it was also their last post before they died.

----------

Apparently "we are getting there". I am guessing that is in reference to surendar understanding that maybe the poisoned people were meant to explain what happened as they knew they were poisoned and were given information. Maybe something else too.

----------

I think our plan of action is to try and figure it out, if we can't, we will go for a random lynch.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
My FOS is on Abhas.

So, considering we're right about black death, what I feel is, after the plague broke in the city, one person (or 2?) out of the 7 remaining were affected, and they are now supposed to / inadvertently spread the virus to the rest of us.

I am suspecting that he is spreading the infection. Above quote with response to Zhu, to me, is reflecting that Abhas know something too.

When I ready Zhu's, I was quite surprised to even see him getting that interpretation. Abhas carrying along with Zhu without any surprise, makes me to suspect Abhas more than anyone else.

If we go for random lynch, it has to be Abhas in my opinion.

----------

Guys, the thing after black is death. Fits in with the 5 dots too. Fits in with Simon being ill as well. The black death plague wiped out 75-200 million people. We're part of a town from those times. It's affecting people around, and probably the only way to stop this is to find the affected people?

It is very clear that one of us is affected, and when they received the role - they should have known this information of ability to spread. My only unclear thing - how they spread it, that is pretty unclear as Simon & Zhu were both killed on day time.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
I'd better make my lynch pretty soon btw, as I won't be here for four or five more hours.

Abhas

Retired Administrator
Black sea actually fits well, we're looking at a European city, with a mass outbreak of something. Possibly a reference to the Russian invasion on Ukraine?
I keep focusing on the city.. Could it be Chernobyl? Not sure it was a port though, but the nuclear disaster's on my mind how Simon died.. Could have been a radiation illness.
The city was wiped out due to something. Like Simon said, possibly a plague, or like I'm thinking, nuclear radiation. One of the seven people have been contaminated, and we have to figure out who is that.
I bet there are no cops or docs in the game.

I've been on about this theory since long. Just that I was thinking along the lines of nuclear war/radiation, not exactly the plague.
I also clearly mentioned that I feel one of the 7 have been contaminated, and are spreading the illness.

I've seen you target me with pettiest of excuses.
I've been suspicious of you, and I think this has more or less confirmed my suspicion.

unlynch: MaD
Lynch: Surendar

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Yes you have been spot on because you always know something from start, Abhas. When everyone was wondering what's going on - you came up with unrelated radiation or whatever theory since start like a magic? Great! No wonder that you weren't surprised of Zhu because you were always expecting it.

And on about the lynch on me - go ahead, you are going to gain nothing from me.

Lynch : Abhas
For lynching me without any base & just because I raised a FOS. Fox gameplay eh?

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Black Death? Black plague? Seriously, does that make sense? How the hell is it helping us in figuring out the mafia. Ok you got might have got the plot but what's the use?
I don't think we can head forward without mass claiming/random lynch.

I'm suspicious of MaD right now and is the one I'd go for.

Abhas

Retired Administrator
Yes you have been spot on because you always know something from start, Abhas. When everyone was wondering what's going on - you came up with unrelated radiation or whatever theory since start like a magic? Great! No wonder that you weren't surprised of Zhu because you were always expecting it.

If I was the infected person, I would have made sure I did not reveal anything. You're the one surprised that Zhuorb was able to deduce it, and that it might have blown your cover.
how did you even get this point about black plague? You must be definitely knowing something additional?

For lynching me without any base & just because I raised a FOS. Fox gameplay eh?

To this, I would like to clarify, I was already suspicious of him, and I had stated it after User's message, just in case it was me who died.

If there's a mafia, I'm slightly suspicious of Surendar.

----------

Black Death? Black plague? Seriously, does that make sense? How the hell is it helping us in figuring out the mafia. Ok you got might have got the plot but what's the use?
Black death is the name given to the great plague that had hit Europe. Although it doesn't help us figuring out the mafia, it provides us an insight how the game is set up.

Some of those were finally getting there. But, was it really the case? Figure it out!
This suggests we might be on the right track. The 2 people who brought us on track, Simon with the plague, and Zhuorb, justifying the plague are dead. Could be a coincidence, or could mean something.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Vote count:

Surendar (1) - Abhas
Abhas (1) - Surendar

---

'He was next. Very ill and weak and had to be discarded asap for others to survive. Can they do it?'

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
For me it's between surendar and Abhas.

Lynch: surendar

But I can be swayed the other way.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
I'd just like to hear from @MaD before going any further.

MaD

Chairman of Selectors
Okay guys, I reckon killing Suren is good

----------

What are you targeting me for Yash?
Actually we should go for Yash...
Lynch: Yash

----------

Quick we have to find the mafia or Abhas will die!

----------

I mean... it doesn't have to be Abhas

----------

Ah dammit

----------

Seriously guys Yash is Mafia

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Okay guys, I reckon killing Suren is good

----------

What are you targeting me for Yash?
Actually we should go for Yash...
Lynch: Yash

----------

Quick we have to find the mafia or Abhas will die!

----------

I mean... it doesn't have to be Abhas

----------

Ah dammit

----------

Seriously guys Yash is Mafia
Lost your cards already, how do you know that it's Abhas?

----------

Seriously? That's what I was waiting for, all you've been doing is getting over defensive and targeting the one who targeted you. I just said I'm suspicious of you and see your reaction. Almost everyone except you did try to help in some way or the other.
Lynch: Mad

----------

Quick guys or Abhas is gone already.

Users who are viewing this thread