Final: Australia vs New Zealand

o great. when I wake up tomorrow at 7 to watch we'll probably have lost seeing as Vettori isn't playing. First game of the tournament for Jeetan...and its in the final ><

I'll say it again but we really need someone in the top four to score a big 100.

I'll say it again but we really need someone in the top four to score a big 100.

Jason: "Now more than ever Brendon McCullum needs to step and score a valuable century, give us something Baz!"

Off cricinfo. Smart man.

look at this way guys, i've seen countless finals where the players of the tournament have failed horribley.

hayden was poor in the world cup 07 final, it was gilchrist who'd been rubbish up to then that won it.

Dilshan scored a duck in twenty20 final 09.

Yuvraj got 14 off 19, and afridi scored a first ball duck in the 07 one.

so ponting to make less than 20, vettori would have gone for 7 an over anyway and broom to score a double hundred.

Suprised McCullum wasn't given then, he does seem to get a lot of dud calls.

Cracking over from Lee first up. McCullum looks in big trouble when Lee gets it straight and swinging. If he continues to bowl like this and gets support from Siddle and Johnson then I can't see NZ getting many.

Almost bowled with an out-swinging ball started off at middle-stump, that happens a lot. Hilfenhaus bowled him a ball like that early this year and took out his off-stump.

Almost bowled with an out-swinging ball started off at middle-stump, that happens a lot. Hilfenhaus bowled him a ball like that early this year and took out his off-stump.

Jimmy Anderson also says hello. The delivery to get McCullum in his 7fer against NZ was a jaffer, and did what you said above, started on middle and swung away taking out his off-stump.

Would want this new ball to get a wicket especially with the pressure we have built, don't want to be letting the Kiwis get away after this.

Users who are viewing this thread