Final: Australia vs New Zealand

Jimmy Anderson also says hello. The delivery to get McCullum in his 7fer against NZ was a jaffer, and did what you said above, started on middle and swung away taking out his off-stump.

Yea but I don't like Anderson so I'm going to mention it ;)

Our worst batsmen in the top five, no biggie. But for the record I couldn't care less if he never played for us again, the guy never shows up.

Come on you Kiwis! Elliot's a star, McCullum's going to blast a hundred, Taylor is one of the best batsmen in the world, Bond's going to rip through Australia, Vettori's one of the greats of the game and NZ are the best side in the world.

Damn. I'm really gutted that didn't come to fruition......;)

He didn't show up in the game you needed to win against England earlier in the tournament then Howsie?

Damn. I'm really gutted that didn't come to fruition......;)

He didn't show up in the game you needed to win against England earlier in the tournament then Howsie?

48, yea what a player. For all the talent McCullum has he doesn't have an ounce of heart or courage, god I hope he doesn't become our next captain.

On that deck, 48 was a fine effort. Without his contribution I'm not sure NZ would have won that game.

I couldn't care less if he had made that 48 batting on jagged rocks, he didn't show up when it mattered.

Redmond is looking really bad here, too much pace.

Our worst batsmen in the top five, no biggie. But for the record I couldn't care less if he never played for us again, the guy never shows up.

That's a tad harsh. Personally I think NZ would be better served to have BMc down the order a bit, particularly against a good pace attack. Putting him up there against Lee and Co is an expensive sacrifice.

If playing a match winning innings in a must-win game isn't showing up when it mattered, then I don't know what is. Without that innings you might not have been able to make this final.

If playing a match winning innings in a must-win game isn't showing up when it mattered, then I don't know what is. Without that innings you might not have been able to make this final.

Again it was only 48, he needed to make 100 here and he didn't. When we really needed McCullum he didn't fire. You should really stop defending somebody that just made a 14 ball duck.

Excellent bowling by Siddle, still no ball ball which is a record for him.
Johnson on now hopefully he follows Siddle's lead.

Users who are viewing this thread