Final beta patch still being released?

hmmmm Patch that too for console users?

I'd assume its a misinformed Codies workman. If it was certain what is happening im sure we'd have been told. I assume its all just up in the air at the moment.

For what it's worth, I think it's very unlikely that the patch will remain unreleased. I don't think it's a case of 'bang! TG close down and everyone goes home immediately' - they'll surely have time to finish off their current project (the patch), given that it's so close to completion.

I hope so, especially for you console guys. :)

Here is an idea, sell the patch. We will buy it from you and help your company out! I'd be willing to spend $20-30 US on it

Here is an idea, sell the patch. We will buy it from you and help your company out! I'd be willing to spend $20-30 US on it

Bad idea.

I've already purchased the game, it has flaws which I'd want fixing, to pay for them to be fixed is both unethical and completely stupid.

If we do get a Patch, maybe ROB knew about Transmissions money probs BUT wanted to give something back to us ashes 09 crew. If so what a legend to get the patch out in time for us before they shut there doors :happy

I reakon this could be true & stop having ago at ROB & transmission staff

cheers

ps I couldnt reply on the other thread CLOSED just had to say this

Bad idea.

I've already purchased the game, it has flaws which I'd want fixing, to pay for them to be fixed is both unethical and completely stupid.

Why not support a company for producing such a fun game despite the few bugs in it? It will be a shame for a company like Transmissions to go out of business.

I will be happy to donate for the patch.

It's a noble thought but I can't imagine the sales of AC09 being the sole reason for TG closing down.

Last edited:
I can understand that it would not help Transmissions to rise from the ashes but I was trying to make my general opinion that we should support game developers who produce good games and listen to their end users. The game had flaws in it but I had some real fun with it even in it's unpatched status.

I can say thanks for the memories and hope that miracle do happen and they get back on track. There is always a hope!

Users who are viewing this thread