IPL Final Match: Royal Challengers Banglore vs Deccan Charges

Gurjot95

National Board President
After getting so many thrilling matches IPL has reach finals. It will be great match to see. Teams which was in last and second last position last season are now in finals. It will very interesting to see who will be winner of IPL Season 2.

Lets wait and see

Royal Challengers Banglore vs Deccan Charges at Johannesburg

will there be any closing ceremony? something kool?

This is ridiculous. Modi must be mad. No gap between the semi-finals and the final.....WTF!! :eek:

Anyway, the Chargers are sure favourites. As long as Gilly is there, have no fear. ;)
It's quite like the France-Italy match of the '06 WC.
DC- Italy
RCB- France.
Think a bit, and you'll get a lot of similarities between these four teams.

Last edited:
DC are favourites no dobut,but everytime we think, who so ever is playing against RCB,the opponent is favorite and RCB proves us wrong,RCB has done really well in last 7-8 games,Kumble is bowling well and also managing his resources well,he has motivated the team,where as DC they have possibly the strongest batting line up in the competetion,it will be tough for RCB if Gilly or Gibbs fires..

Last edited:
DC are favorites no dobut,but everytime we think who so ever is playing against RCB,the opponent is favourite and RCB proves us wrong,RCB has done really well in last 7-8 games,Kumble is bowling well and also managing his resources well,he has motivated the team,where as DC they have possibly the strongest batting line up in the competetion,it will be tough for RCB if Gilly for Gibbs fires..

Aggred,but DC have good batting line up and also good bowling attack compared to RCB,they have RP Singh (purple cap), Rohit Sharma got few wickets, Ojha has done well in past (if not recently), Harris got 3 wickets last match,so DC are definately favorites...

RCB will win and Kumble will be hailed as best Captain India never had.

manish pandey is proving himeself to be an amazing talent but i still dc will win.

My favourite IPL team made the final, go RCB the best team in the IPL. :happy

Just get Dravid and Taylor in earlier, RCB should win this game because Kumble has been brillant as captain.

Deccan will win IMO. RP will come up good in the Bowling Dep and I'm expecting Gilly and Symonds to fire with batting.

I don't know why, but I get really nostalgic whenever I see the names of these two teams. It's like that France-Italy match of the WC. It's exactly like it. I still remember that I stayed wide awake till 3 at night, just to watch that final. What a game it was! I'm having a feeling that this final will be totally like that! And I'm finding complete similarities between these four teams. See, France started the WC poorly, and they nearly got eliminated from the tournament in the very first round. But after they skipped the first round hurdle with much pains, they never had to look back, never. Although Zidane didn't lift the cup- it was a great comeback by France. Amazing comeback!! See Bangalore- exactly like them. Kumble is just like Zidane, Pandey is just like Henry- some may find these comparisons silly, but it's...it's really unique. Again see, Italy, nobody expected anything from them when the WC started. They fought silently- the media hype which the other teams got, specially Germany, Argentina, England etc- Italy didn't get even one percent of it. Still, they fought, fought and just fought. Up, up and up....fianlly they did it. They won the cup! The brave fighters got just what they deserved!! Now come to Deccan- Gilly is just like Italy's then coach Marcelo Lippi!! RP Singh is like Cannavaro!!! Deccan is very much like Italy. It's odd, isn't it? I'm searching for similarities between a football tournament's final which happened 3 yrs ago, and a cricket tournament's final which is still future tense. I don't know why I think so, I just don't- but I do think that these two finals are very much similar! So are these four finalist teams. Guess this is nostalgia!

I don't know why, but I get really nostalgic whenever I see the names of these two teams. It's like that France-Italy match of the WC. It's exactly like it. I still remember that I stayed wide awake till 3 at night, just to watch that final. What a game it was! I'm having a feeling that this final will be totally like that! And I'm finding complete similarities between these four teams. See, France started the WC poorly, and they nearly got eliminated from the tournament in the very first round. But after they skipped the first round hurdle with much pains, they never had to look back, never. Although Zidane didn't lift the cup- it was a great comeback by France. Amazing comeback!! See Bangalore- exactly like them. Kumble is just like Zidane, Pandey is just like Henry- some may find these comparisons silly, but it's...it's really unique. Again see, Italy, nobody expected anything from them when the WC started. They fought silently- the media hype which the other teams got, specially Germany, Argentina, England etc- Italy didn't get even one percent of it. Still, they fought, fought and just fought. Up, up and up....fianlly they did it. They won the cup! The brave fighters got just what they deserved!! Now come to Deccan- Gilly is just like Italy's then coach Marcelo Lippi!! RP Singh is like Cannavaro!!! Deccan is very much like Italy. It's odd, isn't it? I'm searching for similarities between a football tournament's final which happened 3 yrs ago, and a cricket tournament's final which is still future tense. I don't know why I think so, I just don't- but I do think that these two finals are very much similar! So are these four finalist teams. Guess this is nostalgia!

Hahaha, ok thats a pretty wierd post mate.

Users who are viewing this thread