IPL Final Match: Royal Challengers Banglore vs Deccan Charges

i think RCB will win IPL 2009 bcoz they have surprised everybody with their performance in there last 7-8 games.

oh my God!!! this is great!!can't wait for the match to start.i hope it doesn't rain today.
i also hope that the chargers charge successfully for one last time this season.bangalore is a very dangerous team and it won't be any cake walk for them today either.

What a cool pose from the Wall

103842.jpg

I'm hoping he hits a quickfire 150 today.

EDIT: Lmao, the thought of Rahul Dravid playing in a T20 Final is quite funny, no offence to him or anythin, he can play at this level.

I don't know why, but I get really nostalgic whenever I see the names of these two teams. It's like that France-Italy match of the WC. It's exactly like it. I still remember that I stayed wide awake till 3 at night, just to watch that final.

I am absolutely 100% sure that you did not stay up for that final. You would've been what? 10 at the time. As if you would've been able to stay up or allowed to stay up at that time.

I really don't mind if any of the both will win it. Seeing both of my favourite teams in the IPL Finals is it. I'm happy for anyone who wins the league.

Sweet we are bowling first, this is the first step in becoming the IPL champions.

I dont support any team so I want 200 from DC and then 201 maybe from RCB

scion_sid added 10 Minutes and 37 Seconds later...

:rtfl
Rudi was as good as Vince McMohan

Gilly gone for duck. Jumbo has first blood. Gilly looked like he was crying after getting out or was he hit in eye by bails.

Great start from our leader and saviour Kumble.

PK was horrible in that over. 3 wides in final is not called for.

scion_sid added 18 Minutes and 25 Seconds later...

Dravid just dropped the IPL.

Users who are viewing this thread