IPL Final Match: Royal Challengers Banglore vs Deccan Charges

Symonds is really starting to fire here, Dravid must feel really sick at the moment.

Dravid can breathe now thanks to his captain.

Wonderful stuff from Anil Bhai (Kumble)! He is surely a champion. Opened the bowling, took out Gilchrist and immediately took himself out of the attack, came again when Symonds was arresting the momentum rapidly, and took out Symonds. He comes in and turns the game for his team. CHAMP!

RCB look really good for this title. Hope they can keep the good work up. Go RCB!

DC are 62/3 after 10 overs,fantastic bowling by Kumble here 2 overs 5 runs and 2 crucial wickets!! Possibly he might just lift IPL trophy here,RCB looing good at this moment,but nothing much can be said in a 20-20 game.

Kumble deserves,he is great captain,and also he lead his team from front,he bowled well in all matches,yes he has more chances (at least it seem after D 1st 10 overs) that RCB might just win here,but as nikhil_99 said,nothing can be said at this moment,we need to wait and watch...

There is still Gibbs and R Sharma on crease,they are explosive bastman,they are capable to take DC score aroudn 160,lets see how they approach after the break..

DC are 101 in 15 overs they have scored 39 in last 5 overs,Kumble has done a good job,3 overs 10 runs,2 wickets...DC should try to get to atleast 150

Kumble has bowled beautifully here he has got 4 wickets in this match,2 in one over! By how many wickets was he behind RP Singh before the start of this match?

Gibbs is taking twos. :eek:
I would have taken strike and hit boundaries.

143 is atleast 10-15 runs short. DC has to bowl really well to restrict RCB from here. If Manish Pandey gets off to his now customary start, it will become very tough for DC to come back.

Go Bangalore!

What a game! Just what a game!!! Symo on a rampage!!! Another wicket goes down :happy:happy RCB on the backfoot. How quickly it changed!! Wow! Just WOW!!! Great match. But still, we are none the wiser as to who might win this game. Let's see..I'm supporting the DC here, go DC! :banana2 But the path is still full of obstacles, keeping my fingers crossed...Chak De DC!!

King Cricket added 1 Minutes and 27 Seconds later...

15 ovrs gone, 103/6- doesn't look good, doesn't look one bit good. Taylor, the main danger man is back to the pavillion- C'mon Gilly! Let's finish this :happy

King Cricket added 0 Minutes and 49 Seconds later...

Aaw crap! A boundary for Bangalore!! :mad:

King Cricket added 2 Minutes and 55 Seconds later...

Going Going GONE! Boucher departs! GILLY GILLY GO!!! :banana2:banana2:happy:happy Seventh wicket!! Who will save RCB now? Yesss....love ya Gilly. :banana2

King Cricket added 8 Minutes and 38 Seconds later...

Eighth wicket! :banana2 We are nearly home......:banana2:banana2:banana2

King Cricket added 2 Minutes and 12 Seconds later...

But wait, it isn't over yet... 30 from 16 balls.......hmmm..looks interesting. Things can still turn anyway round. But DC has the edge.....Go Gilly GO!!! :banana2

King Cricket added 5 Minutes and 57 Seconds later...

Damn it! :mad: Now RCB is again on the frontfoot!!:mad: 16 from 8! Who gave that crap Harris the ball? :mad: He has been WAY TOO EXPENSIVE in this match. WTF has suddenly happend to you Gilly?

King Cricket added 0 Minutes and 52 Seconds later...

NO! WAIT!! It's a catch!! Now it's just the LAST WICKET!! :banana2:banana2 Lots of kisses Gilly! I was wrong!! You are the best skipper of this world!!! :banana2:banana2

King Cricket added 4 Minutes and 22 Seconds later...

14 from 5! Go RP!!

*Wow! I'm the only poster in this thread :p, I am sort of giving commentaries :p, and know what? I'm enjoying it :p*

Now 14 from 3! DC is nearly home..

King Cricket added 3 Minutes and 1 Seconds later...

DC WINS IPL 2!! Yesss!! Go Gilly! It's DC, man!! :banana2:banana2:banana2:banana2:banana2:banana2:banana2:banana2 GREAT JOB BY DC!!! Terrific job!! Prev year's last boys! NOW FIRST BOYS!!!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread